Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 1-0
    Minnesota +3.5 (south point)
    Viks should be good for at least 20 points.
    Unless Colts find some sort of run game they will be throw, throw, throw and struggle to keep up. Rivers will toss at least a couple of INT's maybe some P6's.
    Viks D could cover this on their own.

GLA

Comment

POW 1-0
      Buff -5.5. Westgate

I think that this game will be a blowout from start to finish. Miami is one of the most overrated teams in the NFL. This team had one of the worst rosters in the NFL last year. They were able to improve this offseason with some draft picks and some free agents. This is still one of the worst teams in the AFC. Buffalo won 10 games last year and made the playoffs

Comment

Taking MINN +3 William Hill
        Looks to me like a big day of interceptions made by Minn, Rivers has passed his prime and will be struggling under pressure all day long. An easy win for MINN.
        0/1/0

Comment

NFL P.O.W. ( 1-0-0 )

Packers -6 ( Circa )

Aaron Rodgers has Spoken ..... Letting everyone know Who's the Boss at Green Bay
          throwing for 364 yards and 4 TD's last week in the opener.

Now he gets to feast on his favorite meal, The Lions where he is 15-5 in 20 starts.
          The Lions secondary is banged up and it will be more of the same, Rodgers to Davante Adams. and an easy win for GB in their Home opener.

Comment

0-1
            New England +4 (South Pt)

Over the years when I’d hear how great Tom Brady is, I would wonder how much of that greatness was attributable to Belichek. I think we’ll find out some things this year about these two now that they are parted. The Pats have not been a road dog during the regular season for a few years. Belichek should relish that role. He’ll find a way this year to harness Cam Newton’s talent and a way this Sunday to beat the favored Seahawks.

Comment

NFL P.O.W ( 1-0-0)
              Vikings +3 Circa
              Colts losing Mack have a 21 yr old rookie stepping into the role asLead back and Phillip Rivers still setting into his position in Indy . Vikings coming off Zimmers worst Defensive performance as Head coach of the Vikings giving up 43 points to the Packers . Ngakoue with another week of practice, On the road ,Cousins and the Vikings win outright.

Comment

NFL POW 0-1

NY Football Giants +5.5 everywhere

Going with capcondo’s turnover system. Giants could’ve/should’ve covered last week if Danny didn’t throw pick in end zone in sextuplet coverage early in 3rd. Def not sold after something like that but this 2020 season is ridiculous and no one knows anything. GLA

Comment

NFL P.O.W ( 1-0-0)

Miami Dolphins +5.5 (South Point)
                  ​​​​​
                  The Bills week 1 win might have been over the worst team in the league, with the worst coach in the league. While the Dolphins played a tough New England team. I think 5.5 points is about 2.5 too many.

Comment

1-0

Eagles-1 (William Hill)

I know I didn't get the best line from earlier this week, but I think the Eagles should be favored by even more. Public betters tend to over-react to week one. The line I missed a few days ago is a "sunk cost", no reason to let regret over missing a better opportunity keep me from making what is still a great value play.

Comment

NFL POW (1-0-0)

KC Chiefs -8 (DK)

Over the past 11 games with their entire offense healthy, the Chiefs have won by an average of 15.7 points. This week everyone is healthy plus they have had 10 days rest and extra time for Andy Reid to prepare. The Chiefs will score, and their defense has also been quite stout since the middle of last year. I don't see anyway the Tyrod Taylor led popgun offense can keep up with the Chiefs. They could only muster 13 against a bottom tier Bengals defense. Plus a new starting center for the Chargers this week, and Bosa being banged up as well adds to the reasons the Chiefs should win this one by a comfortable margin.

Comment

• mcgrath
                        mcgrath commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There was some back and forth earlier this week on whether DraftKings is a legit line source. Not sure what was decided.

2020 NFL POW (0-1-0 YTD)
                      Broncos vs Steelers over 40.5 everywhere

This 40.5 is a tough one. If the Steelers play the kind of defense that would make it tough for the Broncos to do their part, the Under is very achievable – 40.5 is the lowest O/U on the Week 2 slate. But the Broncos have enough weapons to make enough plays to help cover the spread – even if it means a garbage-time touchdown late. Take the OVER 40.5 (-110).
                      GL

Comment

0-1

Titans -7.5

I am counting on the Titans not to miss 3 field goals this week. The Titans have crushed Jacksonville in the last 5 games in Tennessee.

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
                          Buckeyefan80 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          need to have a book 510

POW 0-1

Frisco -7 (everywhere)

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
                          Buckeyefan80 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          need to have a reason for the pick semaj

• gcotton
                          gcotton commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I know you are new this year, but please read the first post on the first page for the proper format in making a play. Your play will not count unless you do this. Thanks!

NFL POW 0-0-1
                        LIONS +6.5 WILLIAM HILL

Lions had a brutal beat last week vs. Bears take on another division rixal, lions have covered last 6 in this series taking the points in what could be another 1 possession game in this match up

Comment

2020 NFL POW (0-1-0 YTD)
                          Dallas -3
                          Both offenses are good and like Coach above says, many points will be scored and the over looks good, but I think Dallas' D is much better.

Comment

Working...
                          X