NFL Pow (0-1-0
    New Orleans -4
    westgate
    New Orleans defense is getting better . And Drew Brees is the better QB
    The Raiders won’t have enough to go 4 quarters

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Whateverrrrrr! Seachickens won, I don't care!!

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    Rick, he was making fun of himself for his pick, lol...he had already made a play on the Under in the SF game

• IceTea 2
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmercando View Post
    I should retire from picking NFL too.

2020 NFL P.O.W. (0-2-0)

No under
    also, I see that you already made your pick for week #2, and you have yourself marked as 0-2.
    Tomorrow night's game is not apart of Week #3, it counts for week #2

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    NO as New Orleans? Under what? You need to put the book you got the line from and a reason for the pick or it will be ruled a loss.

• bimmercando
    replied
    I should retire from picking NFL too.

2020 NFL P.O.W. (0-2-0)

No under

Leave a comment:

• cdog
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)
    Seattle under 45 Westgate

Two very well coached teams , I just think New England isn:t going to score much here. . Look for a seattle victory something like 24-10 Easy under here.

Leave a comment:

• jpfitz7
    replied
    2020 NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)

LA CHARGERS +9 1/2 (Golden Nugget)
    Yes, the Chiefs are awesome. But this is a divisional game on the road against a team that almost always gives them trouble. I expect the Chargers to be careful with the ball and make enough plays to keep it under double digits.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    POW YTD 1-0-0

da raidas +6 v saints William Hill 12:00 pm PDT

Saints killed me last season when bridgewater filled in for brees, covering 5 straight. Going to the well 1 more time expecting a different result. Definition of the idiot eh. Thinking this is a look ahead spot for new orleans as packers on deck. Michael Thomas will sit out to heal the ankle, looks like a big dose of Kamra tomorrow night. As I wondered with Rivers, wonder if brees might not be on the wrong side of his football playing career. Raiders take away the middle of the field, don't think he can beat them over the top or deep to the sideline. Raiders have loaded up on the offensive side of the ball, expect saints will be challenged to keep them in check all night. Let's see if Carr can stay away from killer turnovers, feed Jacobs 25-30 times, and wear out that saints d-line. Thinking a little less scoring than expected, saints sneak out of vegas with a hard fought win. 23-21 Saints.

Leave a comment:

• HeyRube!
    replied
    NFL POW (0-1-0)
    Seattle -4 all books
    Im just liking Russell Wilson to put up some points here vs the new look Pats. and to keep piing them on if given the chance. Cant see the Pats scoring 20. 27-17 hawks

Leave a comment:

• Mattysharp
    replied
    2020 NFL P.O.W. (1-0-0)

Washington / Arizona U46.5 (Circa)

Two teams coming off upset wins last week has some tendency to fall flat the next week. L7 H2H 5-2 to the under, and AZ is 8-2 U in September the L10. Washington D is very young but rather solid, should be able to contain Kliffs Big12 offense. If the Cards just force Haskins to make a few mistakes then game should come in under.

Leave a comment:

• Xavier Rob
    replied
    2020 NFL P.O.W. (0-1-0)

Baltimore -7 (Treasure Island)

Others taking this line have pretty much summed it up. This team is almost unstoppable on offense, and the Titans defense isn't up to stopping them. Watson is a great QB but he's not nearly enough to keep Houston in the game, especially without Hopkins anymore. This should be a rout.

Leave a comment:

• phatman15
    replied
    NFL POW (0-1)

L.A. RAMS +2 (Circa)

I fear it could be a long season for the Eagles. After blowing a 17 point lead to the Washington football team, they get outscored 27-0. I think the Rams have better balance on both sides of the ball, and the reality is the Rams play in the toughest Division in football, and they certainly do not want to fall two games off the lead this early in the season. The Eagles battered O-Line could be overwhelmed by the Rams D, and in all probability, they beat the Eagles outright. Aaron Donald goes back to his home state and dominates. The fact I am getting points lights up my face like a fat kid in a candy store! Gimme the Rams, the only blessing today for the Eagles is that the BOO-BIRD fans are locked out!

Leave a comment:

• JPdawg
    replied
    NFL POW (1-0-0)

Washington +7.5 (Bet MGM)

Perhaps all Football Team needed was to get some quality and class in the Head Coaches office. Riverboat Ron gets out of his stale situation in Queen City and is born again in nation's capital, lighting a spark in Football Team not seen since Joe Gibbs. Both teams off huge Division upsets, but believe Arizona will suffer the greater let down. Home Cooking not so beneficial to Cards as they are just 2-12 SU last 3 yrs off a road game. Cards not used to being Favorites, just 0-3 ATS as FAV last 3 yrs and wouldn't seem to justify laying more than a TD. Football Team has dominated Arizona over the years, winning 8 out of 10 matchups.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X