Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 4 results of our NFL&NCAA contests (double-check if you played WAS-NO in Week 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 results of our NFL&NCAA contests (double-check if you played WAS-NO in Week 5)

Hello...this is the weekly thread that we post to give the weekly winners and update the leaderboards of our popular NFL & NCAA contests that we host at our dedicated contest site at http://contests.viewfromvegas.com But before getting to that, please double-check your NFL plays for Week 5 if you played the Redskins-Saints game and we had the wrong favorite listed...if you had the Saints, make sure you still have them or switch your pick; certainly hope no one was "taking a shot" with them +6.5...I'll decide what to do later if people tell me after the fact, but certainly prefer to have everyone making sure they have the plays they wanted.

Here are the results for Week 4. We had only one player go 7-0 in the NCAA contest (Deezsieu78), so they win the weekly prize of dinner with yours truly or a VFV shirt.

Here's the Top 10 with ties in the NCAA contest with the top two still hitting 75% but a slew of players within 3 games:
    brandonvanhoesen 21.0
    zorba62 21.0
    TEXAN73 20.0
    AIDISAW 20.0
    Deezsiue78 19.0
    Face Eraser 19.0
    Joliesdad 19.0
    Joey The Wise 18.0
    Lancelawson 18.0
    Jlbowl2 18.0
    Allworld23 18.0
    taketheredeye 18.0
    Strmchsr1 18.0
    muisey1 18.0
    outhousetim 18.0
    :
    As for the NFL contest, mrvolo posted the only perfect 5-0 card and wins the weekly prize of dinner with yours truly or a VFV shirt...way to go, old-timer LMEAO!

Here's the leaderboard with the Top 10 plus ties as str8outtadurango still leads at 16-4 (after just missing the "1st Quarter Bonus" for 1st place in the "real" SuperContest and phatman just a half-game back::
    str8outtadurango 16.0
    phatman 15.5
    zschultz 15.0
    Harry Lime 15.0
    alloutblitz 14.5
    Zstatsman 14.5
    yisman 14.5
    Asteroid M 14.0
    Bama06 14.0
    Commish223 14.0
    dubgee2002 14.0

Thanks Dave,sent you a e mail.You do not know how much info I get from this Site.With you tonight on Colts for all the same reasons.

Comment

Got the email, ,mrvolo...way to go! Will be sending out shirt posthaste (hmmm, don't think I've ever used that word before LMEAO but seems appropriate as I'm going to the post office . GL to us with Colts!

Comment

Working...
      X