Week 5 NFL Pick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 NFL Pick thread

16-8 for the year. Coming off a 3-3 week my worse of the year. Week 5 very difficult don't really love any games but here's my pick 6 for the week.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -10 -Short week for the Colts and have to travel coming off an OT loss where many weren't thrilled with coaches decison to go for it in OT. On top of that Colts are banged up and the Pats seem to be getting their groove back. I don't see this game close at all. Pats 34-14.-

BUFFALO BILLS +3 1/2 -Bills have looked to inconsistant this year but they always are dangerous at home. Titans are a very average team and average teams don't win many games on the road and they already stole one this year at Jacksonville. Bills play a good game on both sides of the ball and win a close game 19-17.-

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +7 -As much turmoil the Seahwaks have still like them at home. Always got to love home teams in a division battle getting a TD. Rams are looked absolutel first class all year but this game could be a little bit a challenge for them. I still like them to win but by a game winning FG. Rams 27-24.-

WASHINGTON REDSKINS +6 1/2 -This is my best play of the week. Skins off a bye week. For whatever reason the Saints seem to play better on the road this year and last year. Baffling. Skins will give Brees problems and keep this game really close. Call em crazy but I like the upset. Skins 24-20.-

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES -3 -Two teams coming off loses and the loser of this game might be in some trouble. Even though the Vikings have had extra time off I'm just not that impressed with them. TheVikings secondary just doesn't look right and I like the Eagles to score on them. Eagles get a much needed home win. 29-20.-

CLEVELAND BROWNS +3 -Little bit of a let down game for the Ravens here. Even though a division rival. Somewhat of a short week for the Ravens and the Browns have come to play in all 4 of their games this year. Been a while since they've been at home and they will do enough to get another win. Browns 23-22.-

Great season you are having, keep up the good work. I just seem to be paying juice so far this year.
    eieio

Comment

Fent Dog... I've been a longtime lurker following the forums, and I have always valued your opinion (as well as several others... Coach, Dave, Tarb, etc.) in handicapping NFL games. A well-deserved congratulations goes out to you on your NFL picks over the first five weeks of the season. I hope the flame continues to burn hot and looking forward to your Week 6 picks. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X