Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL P.O.W. Y.T.D. (1-2-0)
    Buffalo -3 -110 South Point

Was just waiting for a book to drop this line to -110 from -120. Pinnacle did and now South Point. I like that Bills' defense. Very solid. And now the offense is coming around with the steady improvement of QB Josh Young.

Comment

NFL POW (2-1-0)

Minnesota +3.5 (Westgate)

Will take the points in a matchup between 2 teams desperate for their first win. Vikings have won 6 of last 8 against Texans. Min L3Yrs: 10-3 ATS off a loss, 4-0 ATS off 2+ losses. HOU L3Yrs: 3-8 ATS in 1st month of season, 5-9 ATS as favorite of between 3.5 & 9.5 pts.

Comment

POW YTD (1-2)

Buffalo -3 South Point

I almost played the Seattle Seahawks at -4, just to be a contrarian. But, I ended up landing on the Buffalo Bills, as I think we saw the real Raiders last week against New England. Buffalo keeps chugging along, and I think they are better on both sides of the ball. Watch for the Raiders to come out strong, but Buffalo will pull through and cover in the 4th quarter. Not only are the Buffalo Bills easily the best team in New York, they are one of the best teams in the NFL. Good luck to all.

Comment

POW YTD (2-1-0)

LA Chargers +7.5 @ yuccaneers Westgate 9:55 am PDT

Not on board w/Tampa being a juggernaut quite yet. Have seen improvement over the course of the 1st 3 weeks, yet they still seem a start and stop offense to me right now. Coach Arians and Brady just seem an odd fit w/the style of football that each of them espouses. No Godwin will hurt, as well as fournette in street clothes today. Herbert is a work in progress but I like the way he buys time in the pocket continuing to look down the field. Coach Lynn needs to step aside and let the OC run the show, this team has way too much talent on the offensive side of the ball to consistently be scoring high teens/low 20's. Let 'er rip coach! Defensive struggle this morning, hoping chargers don't give brady too many short fields w/turnovers. Looking for a field goal at eh buzzer to decide today, 23-20 Chargers.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. ( 3-0-0 )

Buff/ LV Over 53 ( William Hill ) ** even though Circa has 52, it's in Red

Both of these teams have gone over in each of their 3 games.
            Over's have been the "Spice of Life" in the NFL in this weird season as there seems to be no Home field advantage.
            Looking at plenty of scoring in this game, maybe 60+ points.

Comment

After the early set of games (and the one play on TNF) we are sitting at 11-17-3 ATS on the week so far.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (2-0-1)

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES +9 1/2 (Treasure Island)
                Yes, the Eagles have struggled. But this is a massive overreaction. Eagles were projected as a playoff contender to start the season. Niners are on the road and are missing several players. Give me all those points.

Comment

NFL POW (1-2-0)
                  New England +10.5 at all fine establishments

Ill take 10.5 points on a Bill Belichick squad. Its as simple as that. The man could coach overcooked spaghetti to tackle. He will have the D ready for Patricks tricks.
                  I also love the Packers and Atlanta to light up the scoreboard.

Comment

NFL POW 3-0

ATLANTA FALCONS +7 Everywhere

I know what it looks like but Davante Adams nd Adam LaZur are out and Atlanta receiverers are in. I was on the Pack last week and believe ARod is the best QB in the league and is playing at a extremely high level. However, the Pack have a bye next week and may just wanna look over the Falcons here thinking they will steamroll at 4-0 into that bye. Matty Ice is 5-0 outright in his last 5 MNF games and Atlanta has been covering on the road going 6-1 ATS last 7 road games including a 13 point dog upset on NO last years. I give the Falcons one more chance here..........

Comment

P.O.W. Record 1-1
                      Patriots +11 (Westgate and several books)
                      Line way overadjusted for Brian Hoyer in place of Cam Newton. I like Cam, but I truly believe Pats would just as easily be 2-1 if Hoyer had started season as starter. Hoyer is experienced and this his third time with Pats so he knows the system better than anyone probably. Belichick will put him in best position to succeed. Also think Pats rely on ground game (like they did a few years ago in upsetting Chiefs) and try to keep KC offense off the field. Besides, I'm sure Belichick spent a good portion of quarantine time trying to figure a gameplan to slow down Chiefs' offense as the No. 1 hurdle in the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodee12 View Post
                        1-2

CINNCI BENGALS -25. (WESTGATE) OVER JAGS---Jags have been somewhat over-achieving. Good spot to get Burrow his first win and I see the bengals controlling this game from line of scrimmage to the running game/defense.
                        Looks like I forgot a decimal point in my line....Hope that is OK. Was 2.5 not 25....Nobody in their right mind would lay 25 with the bengals

Comment

• gcotton
                          gcotton commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL, yeah you are ok. I figured thats what you were wanting. Congrats on the "W".

NFL POW (0-3-0)
                        GB/ATL over 56.5 Westgate
                        Looking at my picks take the under
                        Two teams that score over 25 per game how easy can it be
                        to go 0-4-0 with my picks . Thanks

Comment

(1-2)
                          Atlanta +5.5

Taking the points here , seems way to easy to take the Pack .Just like the Chiefs game way to easy to take the chiefs. I figure the Falcon defense had to be the main concern all week and they come to play tonight. Too many bad weeks in a row. Defense shows up tonight.Like the under also.

Comment

+5.5
                            station
                            forgot post where i got my points

Comment

Working...
                            X