Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 0-3-1
    TB/CHI UNDER 441/2 (WILL HILL)

lot of injuries for this game feels like dink and dunk close to vest type of game. Take my chances on a low scoring affair

Comment

POW 3-1

Washington +7.5 (Stations)

I'll take the home underdog getting more than a TD. Rams are traveling across country for the 3rd time in 5 weeks. I think the benching of Haskins rallies the team. Not that Kyle Allen is a star because he's not, but if the team had lost faith in Haskins (which I believe they did) then starting Allen is an upgrade in terms of morale. I also feel the Rams are a tad overrated. Bottom line, getting more than a TD looks like value to me.

Comment

NFL POW (3-1)
        Chiefs/Raiders Under 55.5 (William Hill)

Over the past 10 years when these two teams play in Kansas City, the average total scored has been 38.9 points per game with the highest scoring game coming in at 49. Also, when a team has gone over the total in their first four games of a season as the Raiders have, the past 23 times this has happened, that team has gone 4-18-1 to the under in their fifth game. In addition to those stats, the Raiders will likely still have key offensive players out or significantly limited if they do play, greatly reducing the firepower Carr will have to work with. Lastly, this may also be a game where the Chiefs fire on less than all cylinders and do just enough to try and win, as they look ahead to a possible undefeated vs. undefeated match-up against the Bills next week.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (3-1-0)

KC -11.5 (Circa Sports)

Chiefs are #1 ranked in FPI and Raiders are #16 ranked. Chiefs defensive part of FPI is ranked eleventh best, Raiders defense is rated second worst in the league. Chiefs offense is rated #1, Raiders offense is rated #8. But Raiders have 17 players in various stages of nursing injuries, which should reduce their efficiency as they try to adapt to key players missing or hobbled. KC, 5-1-1 ATS, averaging 16.1 points more than their division opponents since 2019, LV, 4-2-0 ATS, averaging -5.5 points less than their division opponents since 2019. Last three games in this series, KC won 35-3, KC won 28-10, KC won 40-9, KC covered all three. KC has won 9 of the last 10 games in this divisional series. In a shootout, don't think Carr and Raiders can match touchdown for touchdown with Mahomes and Chiefs. Different week, same result. KC on a roll SU and ATS dating back to last season.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (3-1-0)

Kansas City -11.5 (Circa Sports)

Kansas City's QB Patrick Mahomes has the #2 QBR and the team has the #1 NetQBR. Las Vegas is 3-9 ATS in their last 12 October games. Kansas City won the last three meetings in blowouts. Las vegas has the 3rd worst defensive DVOA this year, and injuries have been mounting on both sides of the ball. Overall, Kansas City is #2 ranked DVOA and Las Vegas is #25 ranked DVOA. Top teams are dependable, reliable and win and cover games. KC has been top team since last season.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. 2020 (2-2-0, YTD)

KANSAS CITY -11.5 (Circa Sports)

Chiefs best home favorite since 2019, averaging 11.4 net point differential per game, with an 8-2 record straight up and a 7-2-1 record against the spread as a home favorite. Raiders 2-6 SU and 4-4 ATS as road dogs since 2019, averaging -9.4 net point differential per game. Raiders averaging .5 takeaways a game and 1.5 giveaways a game, Chiefs averaging 1.8 takeaways a game and .5 giveaways a game this year. Raiders ninth worst in the league defensively on the road, giving up an average of 33 points per game, while Chiefs defensively, #2 defensive team overall, and #3 home defensive team are only allowing 15 points per game at home. Raiders 24th in the league with -6 average point margin on the road, and Chiefs, with +15 points, have third best point margin allowed at home in Kansas City. GLTA!

Comment

NFL P.O.W. ( 2-2-0)

COLTS pk ( CIRCA)

Like this spot for colts- Browns off a road win which they almost blew away- Colts d not the d they faced vs Dallas last week- looking for Colts to prevail-And I LOVE that public on the Browns after last week

Comment

NFL POW 4-0 [4 pts]

Minnesota +7 [William Hill]

Kirk Cousins in prime time? Oh no!! Going to believe that with no home crowd to contend Cousins can stay the course and keep this one with one score. Seattle Offense led by the early MVP Wilson is just on fire, but their Defense has also been very very generous. Running the ball with Cook and having some ball control will keep the possessions to a minimum. Thielen and Jefferson can make enough plays on the outside to keep this one closer than the line would indicate. Maybe the last team to have the ball wins it.

GL to all

Comment

• FreeJack
                    FreeJack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    spot on coach!

POW 1-2
                  IND-1 Westgate
                  I like the experience of Philip Rivers and the strength of this Colts defense.

Comment

1-3

Colts-Browns Under 48 Westgate

Because MOV says so. And just don't see these two offenses getting in high gear against the other defenses. Close game game played
                    tight to the vest. And MOV says so.

Comment

P.O.W. 2 - 2 - 0
                      Texans -6.5 CIRCA

Houston has been buried all month with on and off field issues. I always felt O'Brien was the absolute wrong coach for this team and apparently he and J.J. Watt had an ugly screaming match during practice. Guess Watt? J.J. is still there, O’Brien gone! I've been a long time fan of Romeo and he answered the Romeo, Romeo, where art thou Romeo call. Players always like Crennel everywhere he's been and I know Deshaun Watson is happy to have him and the the Jags come to town. An inspirational win finally for the Texans.

Comment

POW 1-2-1

46u-10 - WILL I AM WENT UP THE HILL

UNDER WASH-LA RAMS

Run for your life...burn time off the clock

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-0-0)

Miami +9.5 (Westgate Superbook)

Dolphins have played three close games against good teams and blew out the Jags. 49ers are still banged up, but have their QB back. Miami could pull the outright
                          upset here, but if not, can surely stay within this number. Miami is not a contender, but I see them being a tough out all year Thay shouldn't be taken for granted anymore.
                          A lot will depend on Fitzpatrick. He is a feast or famine QB. He'll throw 4 TDs or 4 INTs or both. Here's hoping it's 4 TDs.
                          "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

POW 2-2 YTD
                            Pittsburgh -7 Westgate

Philadelphia coming off a tough SNF on west coast
                            Pittsburgh off of a bye week hungry to get back playing.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-2-0 YTD)

Vikings + 7 (Westgate )

Kirk Cousins and the offense have scored 30 or more in 3 of 4 games and seem to have arrived at a blueprint for success. There are injuries to Seattle's secondary.

Even though Seattle is 4-0 SU and ATS , Seahawks have allowed 3 of 4 opponents to stay within one score. Take the seven points.

Comment

Working...
                              X