Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-2

Seachickens -6.5 (south point)

This is 100% fade Kirk Cousins in prime time play because I don’t really like anything else and can’t come up with a good reason to play any other game. GLA

Comment

2–2

P.O.W Baltimore -12 William Hill

Atkins back on D will help Cincinnati but not for four quarters. Finally no sacks on Bengals QB last week But not this one. Gets hit a lot today. Baltimore by 20

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (3-1-0)

Miami Dolphins +8 (betMGM)

Well, because I lost the Fins last week, naturally. That and 4 FGs with no TDs made Miami the right side last week despite the loss and therefore value this week against an inflated number and a bit overpriced 49ers and Jimmy G return. The 49ers can run on Miami but I think that keeps the score lower and I think Miami converts offensively to keep it close late regardless and if nothing else that back door is wide open for Fitz. This number is just too big to pass based on last week perception.

Comment

2-2

VIKINGS +7 AT SEATTLE---Seattle is the HOT team right now and I am going to fade them in prime time as I don't think the Vikes are as bad as they have shown. I think they can run the ball and make enough plays to make it 3-5 point game in the end.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-2-0)

Indianapolis Colts +1 (Circa sports)

Perfect time to sell the Browns. Everyone talking about them at 3-1 and had the big win over the cowboys this week. Now they're back home and have what I believe is a look ahead spot with the Steelers for next week. Might not be 100% focused on these Colts. Throw in the Colts number 4 ranked rush defense and I think colts win by a touchdown.

Comment

POW YTD (3-1-0) Phoenix @ NY Jets UNDER 48.5 Stations 9:25am PDT

Seems on odd Sunday if games with the covid shuffling going on. Phoenix makes 2nd trip to the dreaded 10:00am body clock time zone. Seems teams have begun to get a handle on kyler. cliff, and the red raider offense. Carolina completely shut them down last week, and I wonder if hopkins is nursing a boo boo because sure was a whole lot of dink and dunk last week by phoenix. Who knows where the jets get their offense from today as statue joe flacco steps in for the human turnover machine sam darnold. Jets o-line is not good, expect phoenix to harass slow joe all game long. At the same time, jets d should hopefully slow down phoenix run game so that this game is played mainly between the 20's. I don't have much else to offer up as this is pretty much a rabbit out of the hat selection. Do expect phoenix to sneak out of the meadowlands with a much needed W. 23-13 Cardinals.

Comment

POW YTD (2-2-0)

Rams -7 -110 South Point

Lot of distractions in Washington. Rams O will get back on track in Washington. Love the Rams misdirection O. Rams D too much for new QB Kyle Allen.

Comment

3-1
                  Pitt -7.5 (Westgate)

Loved philly last week against depleted niners, but think they will get stomped this week. Pitt will be itching to play this week after getting canceled last week. Think Pitt wins by double digits

Comment

(1-3-0)
                    CLE BROWNS -1 at all fine establishments

I think the wise move is on the Colts but HEY RUUUUUUBE, Im gonna ride the Browns skidmark to the bank today bc I have felt Ive made "the wise choice" all season and im a paltry 1-3. Im gonna take the running game of the Browns over old man Rivers here. Lets see if the Brownies can scratch out a win here with some swag

Comment

POW 2-2
                      OVER 49.5 Indy/Clev @ South Point...... simple play on a game with Indy's Defense I could make the game lower and it keeps going higher, I think Rivers can match points with Baker

Comment

3-1 ytd

Indy +1 Westgate

People over reacting to last week and Odell thinking he’s Jordan. Will Tale defense and gosh darn it, colts to the win.

Comment

POW 1-3

Dallas -7 (Circa)

Dallas has been terrible this season with the turnovers on offense and the D unable to get stops. I'm betting things regress to the mean against the Giants, an awful football team. Giants are last in the NFL in DVOA and are on a tough road trip. LA last week, Dallas this week.

Meanwhile, Dallas had no travel after losing at home last week.

Comment

POW 2-2

Over Minnesota/Seattle 54.5 (Circa)

Line jumped up five points since opening, so I missed the best number. I am not sure how many stops either team gets in this game. We have seen Seattle score with the best of them, and Minny has put 30+ on the board in three of the four games this year. Gimme the over, and hope this play is in the bank in the 3rd qtr. Good luck to all.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (3-0-1)
                              SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -6 1/2 (Westgate, Circa, South Point)

Russell Wilson vs Kirk Cousins in prime time. I don’t think the Vikings are as bad as their record. But I think this isn’t the spot for them to show that. Cousins will make a big mistake and Wilson will continue to burnish his MVP case.

Comment

P.OW. Record 1-2
                                Chargers +7 (Westgate and many others after missing out on +7.5)
                                The Chargers cashed for us at +7.5 in their 38-31 loss to the Buccaneers last Sunday. They led the Bucs 24-7 before an untimely fumble at the end of the first half set up Tom Brady and he did the rest. Still, rookie QB Justin Herbert has shown a lot of upside (and nearly re-rallied the Chargers to victory) and I give him a great shot in his first meeting with another Hall of Famer, Drew Brees. The Saints have had an up-and-down start to the season and I could see this as another shootout coming down to the wire where getting a TD can come in handy.

Comment

Working...
                                X