No announcement yet.

2020 NFL P.O.W. Week #5 (October 8-12 ) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going into MNF, we are sitting at 26-29-0 ATS on Week 5. So far only one play is pending on tonight's game.

Comment

• FreeJack
      FreeJack commented
      Editing a comment
      i wonder how our top 10 are doing?

2020 NFL P.O.W. (3-1-0)

LAC/NOS o49.5 (Circa)

Extremely busy work week these past 2 weeks so have to take the final game on the board. Saints haven't shown anything too special on defense this year and they have given up the most defensive pass interference yards in the league so far. Herbert showing some promise so he should be able to get some points on the board to make the Saints offense work enough. I will bank on a 30-21 Saints Victory.

Comment

Hey Dave
      Your pick paid off for me and covered my lost bet on KC. So I may have lost my week 4 P.O.W., but at least I'm ahead on my meager betting funds and not in a hole. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingMom View Post
        Hey Dave
        Your pick paid off for me and covered my lost bet on KC. So I may have lost my week 4 P.O.W., but at least I'm ahead on my meager betting funds and not in a hole. Thanks a bunch!
        You're very welcome, AmazingMom...that's what the P.O.W. is all about...just wish my record (and the overall record as there are supposed to be everyone's best of the best each week) was doing even better LMEAO.

Comment

Working...
        X