• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    3rd move in a year...Ugh.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Most division games are dicey, but not all. Finding the 'Not all' ones is the trick.

NYG and LAS proved the dicey part, but CINN proved the not all part...

• Compass rose
    replied
    Cheaper to move than pay rent

Leave a comment:

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    NYJ is now in MIA for week 6 which makes Fitzmagic a live play for W6. I like Miami in this spot, but hate the matchup.

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    Adam responded that rules have been changed and NE/Denver can be picked in week 6 but if you picked in week 5 it counts for you for week 5.I asked him if you did pick in week 5 you have to pick another team in week 6.
    Adam just answered this,and all is correct.
    Last edited by Mrvolo; 10-12-2020, 09:33 AM.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    LAC/ NYJ wasn't live to be picked this week but looks like it was scheduled. I emailed him.

Post what you hear for Adam 1 players to be updated.

I'll try to get new thread up tonight. Still unpacking from a move so time isn't a luxury.

• mtheller
    replied
    Trying to get clarification from Adam1 if the NE/DEN game is live for week 6 picks....

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    commented on 's reply
    I'm thinking the nfc least

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Dave...I know that feeling of ending a pool all too well. I tripped onto some old emails from 2011 when I got a 5-figure cut of the main pool a lot of us were in. It feels like I've spent those winnings trying to win again! Win the other pool you're still in!

• DaveTuley
    replied
    I got eliminated in Circa Survivor as 169 of us took the 49ers. Another 46 lost with the Chiefs and 32 almost lost with the Seahawks. There are 77 with the Saints on Monday night.

I'm still alive in my other main pool. GLA...onto Week 6!

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    CRAP! I wrote this late Saturday night, but it didn't post...HONESTLY!! I know Compass was dissapointed!

LIZ HURLEY FANTASY PICK...

Ohhhh Lizzy is happy with me after my LAR pick! She might actually open one of my love letters I sent her instead of putting it in the shredder and then burning it! It's love!

DAL at home where we know they can score and score...Just stop the self-inflicted wounds and they get a 10-point win...ORRRR they blow a lead to one of the dregs of the NFL...Sorry Compass! The NFC Worst could have a winner with 5-wins! LOL!

W1: BUFF (W)
    W2: ARI (W)
    W3: ATL (L)
    W4: LAR (W)
    W5: DAL

Click image for larger version

Name:	liz1010.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	16362
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-11-2020, 10:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mtheller
    replied
    The guy with 20 picks in adam1 lost 15 of them on KC today. Almost lost the other 5 of them on DAL

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM 2 POOL SUMMARY...

ADAM 2 got up to 500 people...Pretty good turnout. BALT and DAL leading the group as expected. The WFT got a pick!

Click image for larger version

Name:	adam2w5.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	16302

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    • Seattle is on a nine-game SU pre-bye winning streak while going 8-1 ATS.
    • The Seahawks have gone 11-1 SU and 8-4 ATS at home in pre-bye games since ’99.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    You go boy!!!!
Working...
X