Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-2

PHILLY +9.5 (WESTGATE) OVER BALTIMORE----

I cannot resist the juicy home dog now that the line is up to almost double digits. Balty should be motivated to win as the Chiefs lost last week as he top seed is up for grabs one again but I see them playing down to the competition for a win but no cover. 61% on the Ravens as of this writing and I like home dogs getting little action. Baltimore 27-20

Comment

NFL P.O.W.(2-3-0)

GB/TB Over 55(Hill)

Got in front of the over NFL express and figured if ya can't beat em join em.
      Old tout told me once pick the lowest total on sunday- go under-- pick the highest total on Sunday go over- Besides GB has scored over 30 week after week and the GB d has allowed at least 3 TD 3 out of 4 weeks --
      After a week to relax for GB and Brady having to right the ship after the loss last week to Chicago I'll try an over for a change.

Comment

2020 NFL POW (3-2-0)
        Dallas +1.5 William Hill

AZ playing third road game in a row.
        Anytime that I see that a team plays 3 road game in a row the team tends to look forward to going home.
        This game I see as a one week rally point for Dallas with Prescott out for year and game being nationally televised.

Comment

POW 3-2
          Cleveland +3.5 (betmgm)

Can't believe I'm using Browns who are going up against a 4-0 team in Pittsburgh where they haven't won since 2003.
          On the plus side, Cleveland seems to be playing with a purpose. Think last week was statement win over Colts knowing what is coming up next.
          Steelers 4 wins vs NYG, Hou, Den & Phi a combined 3-15-1

Taking points in a big divisional game.

GLA and Stay Safe

Comment

POW YTD (4-1-0)

Remember the Titans - 3.5 v texans Stations 4:25 PDT

Titans playing on a short week, but this number sure looks short from where I sit. Seems to me tennessee not getting their proper due, as texans are a hot mess, and coaching change is nothing more than window dressing. If houston is playing at new england, pittsburgh, baltimore, aren't we looking at a touchdown plus number? Houston can't stop the run, Tannehill has landed in a perfect team fit for his skills. Tennessee getting healthy on the D line, houston can't keep watson upright. I'm just not seeing it, as I think titans crush this phony team similar to how they just manhandled the bills. Henry for 100+, tannehill throws for 300 +, I see a beatdown when all said and done. 34-10 Titans.

Comment

Pow 1-4

sf +3 mgm

49's lost there 1st 3 home games and got imbarresed last week by miami at home 43-17...this is a perfect scenario vs a div rival ..take the money line, 1st half and game spread...jimmy g has a big game with road games with n eng andseattle on deck...remember the song by elvis...
              "it's now or never"!

Comment

1-4
                Dallas +1 1/2 Westgate
                Big Red showed what he was capable of last week in the comeback against the hapless Giants. Even though he laks mobility, he does a lot better job of checking down to his backs and can keep the ball between the lines on deep flag routes. Still not convinced the Cards are the real deal.

Comment

0-4-1
                  Baltimore -9 TI
                  Stick a fork in the Eagles, as I think they’re just about done. Even though the winner if the NFC East will probably win 6 games this year, I don’t think the Eagles are capable of doing that. Ravens are better on both sides of the ball and this one should be decided by late in the third quarter.

Comment

3-2

Cleveland +3.5 (William Hill)

Last week I picked against the Browns, saying I thought they were overrated, and I'd be impressed if they won. They did! I like getting +3.5, around a key number, against a team that hasn't beaten anyone good yet this year.

Comment

1-3-1

Houston +4 Southpoint

The Titans blowout win was not as impressive as it seemed. The Titans converted all 6 of their red zone opportunities into touchdowns. The Titans are not as good as their undefeated record and I think they start to come back down to earth.

Comment

NFL POW (3-2-0)

Green Bay/Tampa Bay OVER 54.5 (Treasure Island)

Hell hath no fury like a embarrassed and ridiculed prima donna qb. Sources tell me that Tompa Brady has had great success tracking the downs during this week's practices. He has been historically good following a loss, especially when disrespected (13-1 ATS as a dog off a loss). GB will be more than willing to let TB bounce back off their sluggish performance in the Windy City, as they are ranked #29 in Defensive DVOA and particularly generous on the road giving up an avg of 32 pts this year. TB also playing markedly better at home than on the road this year, averaging 34.5 pts in the Pirate Ship.

As to the other side of the total, GB has been seemingly able to score at will this year with the LaFluer/Rogers lovefest in full bloom. GB also has played better on the road, averaging 40 pts this year. The two teams have gone OV in 4 of the last 5 times they have played.

Last 3 years Trends on OVER: TB 12-3 when line is +/- 3 or less; 16-6 as a dog; 6-2 after loss of less than 7.
                        Last 3 years Trends on OVER: GB 8-3 when line is +/- 3 or less; 12-5 after a home game; 5-1 after home win of 10+

Good Luck to all

Comment

POW (2-3-0)
                          Atlanta +4 stations
                          New coach,new life.Atlanta has put points on the board every game and blew a few.Minny no world beater so I am taking dog and hope they turn it around.

Comment

2-3
                            KC- 4.5 mgm

I probably would have taken the Ravens if I had gotten the 7, but this game will do. Buf is given the daunting task of playing a late game on Tuesday and then having to host the SB champs on a short week.

Andy Reid is too good of a coach to let this team lose focus, and they should be after getting handled by a sub par raiders team.

I know Bell won’t be on the field, but I look for this team to bring back the running game as it has been lagging. I also think this defense can take on Allen and an average Bills offense that is missing some players.

Comment

POW YTD (3-2-0)

GB -1 Westgate
                              Brady not getting the protection he is used to. That always spells trouble for him. Gronk looks like he is hurting. GB had a bye week, but Bucs also had a long rest from the Thursday night game. Rodgers can extend plays better and more often than Brady. Only question is GB's defense. TB's defense is pretty good, so they may keep it close and keep Rodgers contained a bit. Should be a good game.

Comment

3-2
                                Green Bay -1 William Hill

going to continue to ride RodgerA hot hand. Tampa bay has got a few weapons but Rodgers gets one of his back. GB by 7 in an entertaining games.

Comment

Working...
                                X