Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 3-2

San Fran +3 mgm

The 49ers were embarrassed last week and are 0-3 at home.....If they have any chance of getting back to playoffs they have to win here. Jimmy G is 6-1 in primetime games and I believe we get a desperate team against an overrated 4-1 Rams squad coming in with 4 wins vs. the NFC Least. Shanahan gets back to the basics and 49ers get back to winning. 49ers outright, lets roll...........

Comment

2020 NFL POW (2-3)

Minn Vikings - 4 (Westgate)

Well, it's time to get back on track after a bad start to this year. My go to whenever I need a winner is to pick against the sorriest bunch, that has likely given up, within a reasonable point spread of less than 6 points, on the road. Ladies and Gentleman, your 2020 Atlanta Falcons!

Pro Tip - It's easier to find losers than winners sometimes, and granted the Jets were on my short list but the Dolphins have been known to screw things up and laying almost double digits with them is not advisable. I can already hear the mighty Gjallarhorn bellow as Birds get de-feathered. Minnesota 12-0 ATS last twelve at home off a loss, so Skol by 20!!!

Comment

POW 2-2-1

Time for a quick win

Going with two teams that are really going nowhere and with little to lose so....

Over 42 Wash/NYG

42u-10
        Stations Line 10:06 Sunday

Comment

NFL POW (1-3-1)

Atlanta +4 Westgate

Contrarian pick based on the firings this week as the Falcons need to turn their record around as badly as I do. I think Atlanta comes out hot to prove it is a new situation for them with the players motivated to show they aren’t an 0-5 team - even though they have been really bad. Minnesota hasn’t been dominant and with Cook out this week that only helps more. I had expected this line to rise all week so the hold at 4 tells me there is other action on the Falcons. GLTA

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (4-1-0)

San Francisco 49ers +3 (William Hill)

The Dophins trounced SF in such a dominant fashion the line changed in a week by 6.5 points sans injury. Maybe the Niners are just bad and Miami might actually be pretty good since the week before they had a legit chance to beat Seattle until that late game-winning Russel Wilson drive. Instead, I'll stick to the gambling rules of thumb and fully expect a bounce back spot here for SF after public embarrassment with their season on the line and a seemingly fully healthy Deebo and Mostert against a division rival on a roll looking like world beaters. Classic good spot vs bad spot.

Comment

POW ( 2-3 )
              NY Giants -1. Westgate
              Two bad Football clubs meet in East Rutherford today , I believe the Giants get win one for the season behind Danny Dimes and some timely Defense .
              If the Giants can handle the talented WFT defensive line , they should win this game at home .

Looking to get to the Mendoza line !!

Comment

2-3

shittsburgh (south point)

I don’t know how this line is so low. Seems like a trap but I’ll fall for it. Browns are overachieving against mediocre competition and I think that’s why line is so low. Plus I’m kinda playing this bc I usually lose these and I’m hoping to lose so my browns will win.

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
                  Buckeyefan80 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry forgot to post line is -3

NFL P.O.W. ( 4-0-1 ) 4.5 points

Detroit Lions -3 ( William Hill )

I could easily go with any of my other plays that are a much better team, but I've decided to take a chance here.

My angle here is Teams that are coming off of a bye. and historically the lions seem to do well when they have extra rest. ( 4-1 ats last 5 years )
                So far this season they played some good football even though their record doesn't show it. That's because they couldn't finish what they had started
                losing half time leads to the Saints and the Bears. But not this time, as they should handle the Jags by 6+

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (4-1)

Tennessee Titans -4 (Circa)

Albeit for a Covid Situation, the Titans have looked like a legit team, like the team we saw at the end of last season. I will simply take the better team here to win by a TD+ over a team that has an interim HC and rumored to be sellers at this years deadline. Henry 125yds and 2 TDs to lead them to a W today. TEN 34 HOU 24.

Comment

With the 1pm games underway, just wanted to wish everyone good luck today.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                      Seahawk Rick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      See ya in the NFC Championship!! ;-)

NFL P.O.W. (1-4-0)

Miami - 8.5 (BetMGM)

It's a lot of points, but the Jets haven't been within in 9 of any team this year. They're a team in disarray and even though Miami can be inconsistent I can't see the Jets doing anything to keep it close.

Comment

I will very happily take the "L" in this contest in order for my Birds to get their first win of the year....

Comment

NFL POW (2-3)

GB Packers -2 (William Hill)

Packers are simply a better all-around team. The line has already moved 5 points since it opened, and I think it could get near -3 before kick off. Not sure the Bucs have enough on the defensive side to keep this within a field goal. Packers seem to be chugging right along, and I think they are at least 4 points better than T-Bay, even though their old bugaboo was winning on the road.

Good luck to all..

Comment

POW 1-3-1
                          BILLS + 5 (MGM)

Both teams coming off loses. Both teams should be playing with something to prove,i will side with the home team to keep this game close if not an outright win,taking the points.

Comment

3-2YTD

Arizona +1 Westgate

Murray Murray. Home sweet home. Allen High Schools pride and joy returns to the stadium he’s never lost in. Winning 3 state championships and going 43-0 in the state of Texas as a high schooler. Dallas defense couldn’t stop a cold the last 5 weeks. Hopkins and kid Murray show out on Monday night football. Dallas 0-5Ats concerns me(they are due) but I think Arizona can score more than Dallas.
                            31-28 Cards

Comment

Working...
                            X