Billa at Tennessee game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billa at Tennessee game

The Titans' stadium remained closed Sunday. The game has been postponed and is to be played on Tuesday night. Tennessee has barely practiced in the last two weeks and is definitely not really prepared to play this game. If the game is actually played, the Bills just might romp. I don't see the Titans' stadium being ready for this game. I think that the NFL will wait until Tuesday and then announce that the Titans will forfeit the game to the Bills. The Titans game scheduled to play Pittsburgh has already been rescheduled to later in the season, so Tennessee has already lost its bye week. I suppose that the game could be postponed to week 18, losing the week off between the Conference Championship games and the Super Bowl.

I read somewhere that if a game is forfeited it counts as a game and players are paid.If game is postponed and never played,players lose that weeks paycheck.Based on that I do not see NFL in any hurry to have team forfeit games.Anybody know how this works?

Comment

Bills -3 for 1-unit

I just do not see how the Titans can be prepared to play this game, not practicing for two weeks and still having players out due to the covid-19 corona virus. I think that the Bills will cover the spread by double digits. You can get -3, -110 at South Point; just about everywhere else you have to lay -120 to get the -3 points.
      Last edited by TARB; 10-13-2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Well, the first half of the Buffalo / Tennessee game proves that practice is vastly overrated. The Titans just made the Bills look like the Jets.

Comment

The TItans practiced at the local high school before getting busted.

Comment

Working...
          X