65 remaining in my money pool out of 241

30 on Miami this week
    21 on NE

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing you stayed on MIA...

Well shit. I zigged when I should've zagged. Good luck the rest of the way to those that are still in.

Comment

Sorry Buck...I know the feeling all too well. It looks like the rust built up on NE and DEN wanted it more even though they couldn't score a TD.

Win some bets!!

Comment

• yisman
        yisman commented
        Editing a comment
        I did stay on MIA. Pretty much no choice. I wasn't going to take KC or the Giants instead.

I would've used IND/NE had I not used them already, and as it turned out, NE lost and IND almost lost.

Alive with one in Adam 1 and the way it looks the next few weeks should be ready for a split by week 11 or 12,so now the game is to get to the next week.Looking forward to your run down tomorrow.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        You have over 400 people Volo left in Adam 1...I wouldn't be so sure about splitting in a month. Just find a way to get to December. I think his pool stopped once in November, but most of the time it goes to the end. Maybe a chop in mid-December but that takes all remaining players to do that, and there's usually one joker that doesn't want to chop. Most of the time the chopping doesn't happen until you're in low double digits, or single digits. Just hang around to get it, but your work isn't done yet! ;-)
    Working...
    X