Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    You have over 400 people Volo left in Adam 1...I wouldn't be so sure about splitting in a month. Just find a way to get to December. I think his pool stopped once in November, but most of the time it goes to the end. Maybe a chop in mid-December but that takes all remaining players to do that, and there's usually one joker that doesn't want to chop. Most of the time the chopping doesn't happen until you're in low double digits, or single digits. Just hang around to get it, but your work isn't done yet! ;-)

• yisman
    commented on 's reply
    I did stay on MIA. Pretty much no choice. I wasn't going to take KC or the Giants instead.

I would've used IND/NE had I not used them already, and as it turned out, NE lost and IND almost lost.

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Alive with one in Adam 1 and the way it looks the next few weeks should be ready for a split by week 11 or 12,so now the game is to get to the next week.Looking forward to your run down tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Sorry Buck...I know the feeling all too well. It looks like the rust built up on NE and DEN wanted it more even though they couldn't score a TD.

Win some bets!!

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    replied
    Well shit. I zigged when I should've zagged. Good luck the rest of the way to those that are still in.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I'm guessing you stayed on MIA...

• yisman
    replied
    65 remaining in my money pool out of 241

30 on Miami this week
    21 on NE

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    LIZ HURLEY FANTASY PICK...

Two in-a-row, ho-ho-ho! NO, Lizzy isn't a HO, well...I guess when I see her, I say HOly cow! Then I say 'No officer, I didn't have permission to put a ladder up her bedroom window...They looked dirty, and I was just going to clean them!'

Now for the trifecta that should get me somewhere with my little lady...Yeah, jail is somewhere.

MIA is the pick...Love the energy they are playing with, and love they are playing the worst team in the NFL. They are at home, it's gonna be warm and humid, and Flacco, who always looks like he's ready to fall asleep, better be awake as there are injuries on the defense, the offensive line and in their wide receiving corps. Close to a lock...Close.

W1: BUFF (W)
    W2: ARI (W)
    W3: ATL (L)
    W4: LAR (W)
    W5: DAL (W)
    W6: MIA

Click image for larger version  Name:	lizmaldives.JPG Views:	30 Size:	50.8 KB ID:	16511​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-18-2020, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    LIAR!!!!! On the come for the info part...

• Compass rose
    replied
    On NE in both--like them here

Rick so you know
    I come for the info
    but stay for the photo

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Great...INDY closes down because of multiple test results. No word on game being moved/postponed. They'll retest and see if they can contain it.

Adam's Thursday deadline sucks.

**Update...False positives. This was just a drill...Go on with your daily lives and get your nervous system ready for Sunday...And any other days the games might get played on with the musical chairs version of the NFL this year!
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-16-2020, 10:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM'S POOL SUMMARIES...

Mark this day in Survivor history that MIA went over 50% as the favorite in a pool! Of course, 'Missed Deadline' got 6-votes between the two pools! Are they home or away? D'oh! DEN over NE...CAR getting a little love...
    o
    o
    ADAM 1 ADAM 2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ADAM1W6.JPG Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	16483 Click image for larger version  Name:	ADAM2W6.JPG Views:	0 Size:	35.4 KB ID:	16484
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-15-2020, 10:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    replied
    Think I'm going to stick with NE and hope the big wipe out happens on Miami.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    On Miami and NE in Adam 1 and after this week things get a little tougher.GL and let’s move on.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, tougher week for Week 1 players. I like MIA though being at home and being in the hunt for the division and WC. INDY on the other hand is a little bit of a mystery and putting my fortunes in Phillip River's hands is dicey. That or BALT. I like going on home teams when possible though.
Working...
X