Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 NFL P.O.W. (5-2-0)

Cleveland Browns -1 (William Hill)

I want BAL -4 so badly but the weather and wind conditions in Cleveland feels like it plays far more advantageous to Cleveland than Las Vegas. It's just more comfortablehere than that 4 point backdoor window PIT could hit. The Browns defensive line forces Carr to throw to speedsters in very windy conditions while the Browns should be able to run the ball successfully and remain ahead of the chains allowing Mayfield to dink and dunk to put scoring drives together. Bottom line. I like Cleveleland to win because it's cold and windy.

Comment

NFL POW 2-5

Denver Broncos +3 Westgate

Teams generally respond well after a big loss, and broncos got demolished last week vs the Chiefs. Also division games always play tight and broncos are at home. They'll feast on this rookie QB herbert and get the win outright.

Comment

NFL POW 4-2

BAL -4 (MGM)

This game is always fun to watch. Big boy football! I think the ravens coming off of the bye is going to help and the steelers having played a tough one vs Titans may have some lingering affects (they seemed tired 4th qtr). I think lamar will find success with his legs opening up some big strikes. i see this one being a slug fest but i think the ravens will pull it out. 27-20

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (3-4-0)

Baltimore - 3 1/2 (Westgate)

Like the Ravens here at home. They'll be up for this one because losing means falling 2 games back. As others said, Pittsburgh just came off a big win and now having to go to Baltimore may be too much. I like Baltimore's offense - the loss of Ingram doesn't hurt because of their depth at RB. I think Baltimore's defense will contain Pittsburgh's passing game. Worried about the back door cover but the extra half point helps with that.

Comment

POW YTD (5-2-0)

New Orleans - 4.5 @ da bers Stations 8:55 PST

Welcome to November, and a return to standard time. As the calendar says today is All Saints Day, why not get into the spirit of things and make a play on the saints. Looking at the movement of both the line and the total, perception is a low scoring clash today. While I am not a believer in actively seeking out road favorites, bears are on a short week, looked inept offensively last monday night v rams. Where will they get their points unless saints turn the ball over multiple times? While I think brees is a shell of his former self, and no thomas or sanders, kamara has been carrying the load all season so why stop now. Nagy is an awful coach, foles wants to play up tempo but coach says no to that. I don't see a lot of offense today, think saints will get out of town with another hard earned W. 23-9 Saints.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (4-3-0 YTD)

LA Rams -3 -110 (South Point)
              Gonna ride with the Rams again and figure their stout Defense will throttle the rookie QB Tua, making his first start. Didn't like that hook though, so had to wait. Thanks, South Point!

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-3-0)

Cleveland PK (Southpoint)

Cleveland has #1 net rushing offense-defense. Las Vegas allows more rushing yards than it's offense makes. Weather and travel both are factors, along with turnover margin. Good luck everybody!

Comment

NFL P.O.W. ( 6-0-1 ) 6.5 points

Miami +3.5 ( Westgate and others )

I'm taking the Dolphins here with protest. lol
                  I would Love this play if Fritz was under center rather than them handing over the reins to Tua.
                  But I have always liked the angle 'Off the Bye" record and the Fins have one of the best records off the bye
                  5-1 since 2014.
                  Add the short week for the Rams and extra rest for the fins. I believe they will keep this game close and at worst this game falls
                  on 3 points either way.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. 2020 (3-4-0, YTD)

NEW ORLEANS -5 (WILLIAM HILL, STATIONS)

Brees top 10 QBR, BEARS QB's bottom six QBR. This a good value pick at 7 points. Anything less is gravy. Saints ready to surge. GLTA!

Comment

POW 5-2
                      Dallas +10.5 Westgate

Cowboys have a ton of problems but I think they’ll rally around the young QB and show up. Line getting a little healthier and Philly has been anything but great. I’ll hold my nose and take the points.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (4-3-0)

TB -12 (Westgate, Circa)

A lot of points. That's what a good defense and surging offense is going to lay on this NFC least team. Giants allowing -18.5 points, 0-2 as home dog.

Comment

NFL POW (3-4 YTD)

Cle pick (Southpoint)

weather will decide this one, and running offense will matter most. Cleveland's D will help elements stop Carr and Company. Line drop a bonus.

Comment

NFL POW 5-2

DA BEARS + 5 1/2 BETUS

I lost with bears last week and feel this is a very good defense getting this many points at home I have to come right back on them....Give me the Bears to keep it close at home vs. the overrated Aints........

Comment

NFL POW 2-5

Dallas +10 1/2 (Westgate)

First off, a disclaimer, I stink! Logic here is quite simple, Philly, when they win over the years, (which is infrequent this year) rarely kill anyone by double digits. Everything points to a drubbing today, but I am gonna be a contrarian and take Dallas with all the points. The rivalry between Dallas and Philly goes back for years including the infamous "bounty" games with Buddy Ryan. I think Dallas finds a way to keep this game close, so gimme the points, and a clothespin! Good luck to all,,

Comment

With a few plays still out for MNF, and a few folks that still haven't posted anything yet, let's just say....we did not have a very good week in Week 8, lol...sitting at 20-27 ATS

Comment

Working...
                                X