Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL P.O.W. (3-5-0)

Chargers +1.5 (Circa Sports)

Chargers rookie QB has been probably the best rookie QB to play this season. Raiders defense has been less than stellar. I think the line was right when it opened with chargers as favorites.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (4-4-0)

Chicago/Tennessee Under 47 (Westgate)

Bears O is a bit anemic. Foles doesn't have enough weapons and OL is a bit leaky. But Bears D is good and Tenny not in a hurry to score and likes to grind it out with Derrick Henry. 23-16 Titans.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (4-4-0)

KC -10 (Stations, everyone else)

Choices. Top two teams right now, IMHO, are KC and TB. Both of their opponents are banged up, but NO has top 10 offense and defense. KC seems more bankable even at -10. Chiefs are 16-1 SU and 15-2 last 17 games, and 10-1 ATS last 11 games at home. Chiefs are tops in fpi and turnover margin, top 5 in netQBR. Chiefs win by two TD's. Good luck to all!

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. ( 7-0-1 ) 7.5 points

No / TB Over 50.5 ( William Hill )

I had a few games that I wanted to use for the P.O.W today, but couldn't figure out which one, so I'm probably walking into a trap here with this play.

Two high powered offenses meet each other for the 2nd time this season. In that first game of the season, they scored 57 points with NO winning the game.
          a lot of things have changed since then, Brady has settled in with his new team and injuries have hurt the Saints.
          Today the Bucs will be adding Antonio brown to the team and the Saints will get Michael Thomas back. ( But how limited will Thomas be? )

Either way, NO is 7-0 O/U this season, TB is 5-3 on the Over.
          and their last 6 meet-ups, they are 5-1 on the Over.

Comment

NFL POW 2-5-1
            N.E/N.J JETS over 41.5 Bet Mgm

Another busy week and no time for the NFL so I'm left with this game ugh. Going to play the over hoping the Jets can muster up a little offense ,with nothing to lose except for the #1 pick
            Hoping the jets gamble a little on offense with trick plays and such. Thats my best reasoning .

Comment

4-4 YTD

NE -9.5 Westgate

Forgot to make a play yesterday so flipped a coin and landed on heads. So I’m taking the Pats. Eventually they have to turn it around and the Jets don’t plan on changing anything to disrupt the draft plan. New England finally puts it together in all three phases tonight. Should be enough scram Cam to put up a enough points to cover this spread. NE 28-10
              btw I used a two headed coin😂😂couldn’t take the chance of tails(jets)
              good luck

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (6-2)

NE -9.5 (Circa)

The Jets are bad. Like historically bad. As a Browns fan, Ive seen some bad teams but this Jets team might even be worse. There is no promise at all on this team, and I feel bad for Trevor Lawrence next year having to play for this Franchise. The Patriots aren't good by any means, but I have a pretty sound philosophy on not betting horrible teams, so I will be applying that with Jets tonight.

Comment

2020 NFL POW 2-6

Pats -9 (Westgate)

In these trying times where very few things are seemingly the same, the Jets challenges in finding W's has been one consistent beam of sunshine, as they continue to play like one of the worst teams in the NFL. My prognosticating skills have apparently been exorcised from my body, so I am simply taking the team with the better coach. Joe Flacco does not inspire much confidence in the team finding a way to win tonite, so I will hope the Pats can jump on them early, and hope for no back-door covers.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Working...
                  X