I pulled off a Dave Tuley today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pulled off a Dave Tuley today

Dog day afternoon was not worth settling on only a few added spread points ( sooooo close ).

Figuring most teams are "in it to win it" so..........pulled off a win in final seconds with my Bingo ticket !
    What a Denver comeback. Turned off the game at the half and watched the last few minutes and ......
    Nov 01, 2020 01:22 AM Parlay $5.00 $1652.59 Loss

Football - 259 Las Vegas Raiders +1 -105 for Game

Football - 258 Cincinnati Bengals +7 -111 for Game

Football - 255 New England Patriots +4½ -110 for Game

Football - 253 Minnesota Vikings +6 -104 for Game

Football - 264 Miami Dolphins +3½ -114 for Game

Football - 281 Pittsburgh Steelers +4 -110 for Game

Football - 276 Denver Broncos +3½ -115 for Game

Football - 268 Chicago Bears +4 -107 for Game

Football - 269 San Francisco 49ers +3 -119 for Game

😥
    Nov 01, 2020 01:23 AM Parlay $5.00 $873.52 Win Football - 276 Denver Broncos +162 for Game

Football - 281 Pittsburgh Steelers +177 for Game

Football - 259 Las Vegas Raiders +101 for Game

Football - 258 Cincinnati Bengals +265 for Game

Football - 253 Minnesota Vikings +230 for Game

🤑

" Ain't broke yet ".

'till next week.

Awesome, bimmercando!!! Don't you wish you had risked more? LMEAO

Mostly, just glad that "pulled a Dave Tuley" was for something good and not bad!!!

Comment

Nice congratulations

Comment

Awesome hit

Comment

Way to go Bimmer!!! Congrats my friend!! Those are the kind of posts we love to see on here.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thx y'all.

At another forum (TGF) that I drop in during season, they are infected with a few imbiciles that love to stalk any post I make, so that they can whine about " past posting " if/when I deliver the copy and pastes of exceptional winning tickets. I would sometimes post with eg a few games more that were needed for a parlay ( be it NHL, NFL & or NCAAF ) either midstream or when I woke up the next day. Once maybe twice (pushing it ) a season I get lucky with m/l dogs like this.

Dave, I am not greedy and fortunate that it was for good reasons for a Dave Tuley like day!
              Most people refer to me as Bimmer however ysdty happened to be a freak "Bimmercando" type day as well.
              I'll never forget the year you were the sensation of the handicapping community with all the
              dogs that you were covering with during one early season with the Hilton Contest, etc.
              That was a good time.

Comment

Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by bimmercando View Post
                  Thx y'all.

At another forum (TGF) that I drop in during season, they are infected with a few imbiciles that love to stalk any post I make, so that they can whine about " past posting " if/when I deliver the copy and pastes of exceptional winning tickets. I would sometimes post with eg a few games more that were needed for a parlay ( be it NHL, NFL & or NCAAF ) either midstream or when I woke up the next day. Once maybe twice (pushing it ) a season I get lucky with m/l dogs like this.

Dave, I am not greedy and fortunate that it was for good reasons for a Dave Tuley like day!
                  Most people refer to me as Bimmer however ysdty happened to be a freak "Bimmercando" type day as well.
                  I'll never forget the year you were the sensation of the handicapping community with all the
                  dogs that you were covering with during one early season with the Hilton Contest, etc.
                  That was a good time.
                  Thanks for the trip down memory lane, bimmercando. Yep, I've twice been leading the SuperContest after 6 weeks (before they paid the 1st Quarter leader, just my luck LMEAO), once by myself -- think it was 2012 -- and once with my partners (Mr Pixter, dr jay and chazeye from here) called 4 ViewFromVegas. We're still in it as a team, this year as 5 Views From Vegas-2

GLA

Comment

Should be 5 views from Vegas+ (!!!) you know, + odds for your dogs!

Comment

Working...
                    X