Holding back the tide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding back the tide

Sore loser, Donald Trump, is trying to hold back the tide. He is throwing spaghetti against the wall, hoping something sticks, so that he can remain president. It won't work. He will be known as a whining sore loser. Sensible Republican officials will very soon abandon him. Only his family and that jerk, Rudolph Giuliani, will continue to support this inept, soon to be former, president. Joe Biden seems to be on track to get about 306 electoral votes.
    Last edited by TARB; 11-06-2020, 04:07 AM.

As a 58 year old life long conservative Republican who voted for Joe Biden I must say yesterday’s Trump press conference was arguably one of the most embarrassing moments for this country that I can recall. To have a sitting President of the United States hurl unfounded accusations about the process and democracy itself was beyond belief. I was quite literally numb by its conclusion. It is a moment that will go down in history, in my opinion. I pray senior leaders of the Republicans party have the strength to revolt against the sitting President and defend our country.

Comment

Trump will not give a concession speech. On January 20, 2021 the secret service will probably have to drag him out of the White House. He is such an asshole (pardon my Bronx, New York words).

Comment

Fox,the conservative news network that has consistently supported Trump, has directed its tv reporters not to call Biden the President elect when Biden has the sufficient 270+ electoral votes to supplant Trump as President. This direct order to its tv reporters is because Trump is filing phony lawsuits to overturn the election. The Trump people and Trump himself were irate when Fox announced that Biden had won Arizona. Trump actually has a decent chance to get Arizona's eleven electoral votes. Fox will probably be proven to be correct, but it was still a call that was premature.
        Last edited by TARB; 11-06-2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

It has become absolutely clear that Biden has defeated Trump in the 2020 election. Biden will wind up with 306 electoral votes if he holds onto his lead in Arizona, 36 more than the 270 needed electoral votes. If Trump can pull out Arizona, where he has about a 10% chance of doing so, then Biden will wind up with 295 electoral votes. Trump could vastly improve his image by gracefully conceding the election. However, I think that he will go down as a whining sore loser by continuing with his various frivolous lawsuits to overturn the people's choice.
          Last edited by TARB; 11-07-2020, 05:08 AM.

Comment

I think that if Trump wants to be relevant in the Republican Party in the future, he has to gracefully concede that Biden has won the election. If he continues to proceed with his frivolous lawsuits to overturn the election, he will go down as a whining sore loser and prominent Republicans will want to have nothing to do with Trump in the future. He is getting terrible advice from Ivanka, Kessler and Giuliani. Other White House officials should bring Trump back to reality, but they are reluctant to face Trump's wrath.

Comment

I hope that Biden has a job in mind for his administration for Stacey Abrams, until it is time for her to resign to run for Governor of Georgia. After all, he owes her big time as she was most responsible to deliver Georgia to Bidem.

Comment

It is ridiculous that the various networks have not yet called Pennsylvania for Biden. Biden is leading by over 28,800 votes and will undoubtedly increase that lead to over 50,000 votes. Are they afraid of Trump's tirade of tweeting his displeasure?

Comment

Working...
                X