Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 4-4-1

Giants + 3.5 William Hill

Last 6 starts for the Giants have resulted in 6 straight covers.Tuley the Tout likes the Giants and you know how sharp hi is. The Giants are a gold Sheet key release.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (4-5-0 YTD)

Tennessee Titans +1 (Caesars)

I will take my chances with the short home dog with the better QB (never thought I would say that about Tannyhill). If this game was in IND, I would probably stay away from it. The thing that concerns me about Rivers is that he has all but forgotten about the teams best wideout in TY Hilton. This guy has been a playmaker for years and Rivers acts like he is a FA Rookie. I really like Johnathon Taylor at RB, but IND seems to going a different route with two other guys. I like the Titans to take control of this division starting tonight and get back on the winning side of things.

Indianapolis Colts 20
      Tennessee Titans 27

Best of luck to all this week and stay safe everyone!

Comment

NFL POW (7-2-0 YTD)

Bengals +8 (Treasure Island)

I hate that this came down from 10 after a classic Steelers let down v an inferior opponent - but the Steelers have beat up on an extremely easy schedule + the Ravens. Their beatdown of the Browns was impressive...but watching them struggle to put away the Texans, Eagles and Broncos gives me the confidence to back an opponent with a great QB getting over a TD. If I could just erase the Ravens beat down of the Bengals from my mind I would feel even better...so hopefully that was an anomaly and not business as usual when the Bengals go up against a top tier opponent.

Comment

POW 5-4

SF+9.5 (South Point)

Going to grab this overinflated line. SF coming off 2 blowout losses and is still banged up, but I feel this is just too many points to give a well coached team that is still playing hard and will be prepared and ready to play. Like this SF team much better in dog role than as a Favorite. Saints off huge win in Primetime are in line for an emotional let down, and frankly I just think this is too many points to be laying

Comment

3-6

Tennessee +1 (All)

Thursday night home team going against Rivers who will find a way to screw things up. Protection breaks down against Titans defense.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-5-0)

WKRP IN CINCINNATI BENGAL TIGERS +8 (Golden Nuggets)

Loves me some Joe Burrow! He is helping them stay in every game and even though the CINN D SUCKS, I don't think Ben the rapist and his offense is a juggernaut and he won't practice all week. CINN off the bye and ready to take down the big dog on their home turf. I just need to hang within a TD. IF Ben the rapist doesn't play, all the better, but I'm sure he will. He can't resist being on the field doing his diva I'm hurt moves to look like the hero.

Comment

2-6-1
                ARIZONA -2.5 (MGM)
                Cardinals at home should be able to handle cold- weather pros from Buffalo. I’ll take Arizona in the desert and fade the points.

Comment

P.O.W. 3 - 6
                  Panthers +5.5 (CIRCA)

POW pretty much resembles my entire NFL year, one forward, two back. Hanging on for dear life, I'll go with the Panthers +5.5 against Tampa Bay. The shine was taken off Brady's helmet last week and the Panthers are playing well of late. Despite the loss AGAIN of McCaffrey, Bridgewater and company should keep this within a filed goal if not win outright at home.

Comment

POW 4-5

Cincinnati +8 (Golden Nugget)

Sounds like Big Ben will play but he's not able to practice this week and his knee is a little iffy.

This is a repeat of when Stafford couldn't practice due to COVID. He struggled.

Maybe the offense sputters this time too, after being awful against Dallas.

Comment

6-3

RAMS -2.5 (WESTGATE) OVER SEATTLE

Not the best line of the week but sill stick with it since it is under the key # 3. Rams off Bye and Seattle leaking oil a bit with their defense not stopping anyone. Rams D is always prepped well and the bye week is an extra bonus. Rams 28-23

Comment

POW 4-5
                        Chicago +3 Westgate
                        I'm not sold on the line flip where Chicago opened at -2 and now they are getting 3.
                        The prime time record of Cousins is 0-9 in his career on Monday Night Football, the most consecutive losses by a starting QB to begin a career on MNF and the longest losing streak by a starting QB in MNF history.
                        We'll see if Mr. "You Like That" can get his first W on MNF.

Comment

POW 5-4
                          OVER 56 Arizona @ Caesers , with Josh Norman not making the trip with Buffalo I'm expecting a shootout here in Arizona, While these defenses not as bad as Seattle's both offenses can score points< Arz has put up at least 30 points in 3 of 4 at home this year

Comment

POW 3-5-1

ARIZONA -2.5 (So. Point)

I’ve got the Cards winning this one by better than a TD. My numbers rely heavily on the quality of recent competition. The Bills have been playing some porous defenses lately while Arizona’s D has played some good offenses. So basically I see the Bills scoring no more than 23 or so with Az getting well into the 30’s.

Comment

NFL POW (5-4)
                              Arizona Cardinals -2.5 (South Point)
                              The Bills are coming off a great game last week, but I think this non-divisional game on the west coast is a ripe spot for this to be a flat spot for them. At this point in the season we have seen the Rams travel to play the Dolphins and the Seahawks go to play the Bills and both came out listless after the long trip to face a non-divisional foe where they just don't get up for the game. I think this is a similar bad scheduling spot for the Bills. The Bills defense continues to give up lots of yards and points every week. I think the Cardinals rack up lots of both, their defense will do enough to contain the Bills offense, and after last week's tough loss, the Cards will be focused to win this one to stay up with everyone in the competitive NFC West.

Comment

NFL POW (4-5)

Miami -1.5 (William Hill)

My model says Miami should be favored by 4.5 here. Just to mention some basic facts: Miami is in the comfort of home, is a 5-3 team against a 2-6 team, so how can they only be favored by 1.5? In addition, Miami is 15-5 ATS in its last 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X