Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-4
    Min-2.5 betmgm
    Just two teams heading in the opposite direction. Cook should have his way against the Chicago defense and Qb play had been solid as of late. Nick foles has thrown 40 times or more in the last three games, and those were all losses. I think min has win by a fg here at least.

Comment

POW 5-3-1
      Seattle + 2 1/2 William Hill
      Seattle tops in points scored 35/ game and like 33-15 straight up after a loss.They Will out score LA Rams.Also well coached.
      GL

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (7-2-0)

Cincinnati +7.5 (BetMGM)

The Steelers were lucky to get past Dallas last week and Big Ben took a couple of hits. Has a bum knee and now Covid issues. Cincy is a team playing
        loose and probably has nothing to lose. Pittsburgh is a division rival, an undefeated team, and a Bengal team with a rising star QB that plays beyond his years. Bengals
        may not win, but they should keep this one close down to the wire.
        "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

3.5 Points

Bengals +7.5 (BET MGM) .....

Let's see an upset today. Anything is possible in 2020, even the Bungles vs the undefeated Steelers.

Comment

POW 5-4
            Cleveland -4 (Wynn)
            Houston 2 wins both vs Jags. Can't stop the run which will play right into Browns plan. Chubb back to form 1-2 punch joining Hunt in backfield. If Cle wants to make playoffs they have to take care of games like this.

GLA and Stay Safe

Comment

POW 7-2

Denver Broncos +4.5 (Wynn)

Division road dogs are covering at 65% this year and I see this game being a 3point game either way. Denvers offense has looked better the last 2 games although it only came alive after being down big. They know they need to start faster and I think they will against a struggling Raider defense. Hopeing for a close one and will take Da Points...Broncos roll.....

Comment

POW ( 4-4-1 )
                Rams -2. MGM
                Seahawks get a west coast road game without a running game , which makes them one dimensional. Ramsey set to shadow DK ( maybe ) leaving Lockett to carry the load . Rams defense the difference with Goff picking a part the Seattle secondary , game will be close as Seattle let’s every team hang around .
                Rams look to tighten the race in the NFC West .
                over the Mendoza line đź‘€

Comment

NFL POW 5-3-1

TB -5.5 BetMGM

Line dropped below 6 finally so taking it now. Looking at TB to come back strong after last weeks embarrassment. Add in McCaffery being out for Carolina and I see this game being closer to a 7-9 point win for the Bucs. GLTA

Comment

• RacingCat
                    RacingCat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Isn't this line TB -5.5 -115?

• Deano
                    Deano commented
                    Editing a comment
                    RC - I didn’t think so when I made the pick. VI shows it at 110 when the line dropped (I can’t figure out how to add the screen shot here) but I will defer to the boss for a final judgement.

• RacingCat
                    RacingCat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fair enough, not really trying to make an issue out of it, but the Buccaneers were a consideration for me also. I ultimately went with a different play. If we are both correct about the Buccaneers bouncing back the difference between 5.5 and 6 may not matter anyway. Good luck!

POW YTD (6-3-0)

SF 49ers + 10 @ Saints Wynn 7:50 am PST

Reaching a little bit but this nfl in vegas is built on what have you done for me lately? Saints looked like a super bowl winner last sunday night, 49ers couldn't get out of their own way v the packers in the thursday night game. 49ers getting a few pieces back, though still looking like a jv squad relative to last season. I think Coach Shanahan will have used the extra days wisely to reimagine their approach on both sides of the ball. I expect more emphasis on running the ball, as well as having mullens get the ball out quickly with a lot of motion presnap. As for New Orleans, how can they possibly play at such a high level the week after laying the wood to the over rated arians/brady yuccaneers. I think a bit of a letdown is in order, and see brees having a little less success with his dink and dunk package that seems so befuddling to the rest of the league. When the dust settles, I think something in the neighborhood of 27-20 saints.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (6-3-0)

San Francisco 49ers +10 (betMGM)

This is an auto-play. GB pummeled SF on Thursday primetime national television while NO pummeled TB on Sunday night primetime national television. That perception alone warrants an autoplay on the low value of the dog versus the inflated value of the favorite. Then add in 10 days prep the Niners have this week, division opponent, look ahead line jumped 4 points and Mullins barely 1 point difference from Jimmy G. Win or lose, easy play.

Comment

POW 6-3

​​​​Broncos/Raiders UNDER 25 (1st half) (William Hill)

These two teams have played almost nothing but unders over the past five seasons. I could make a good argument for playing under for the full game but I'll play the 1st half only. Drew Lock has decent full game stats the past couple weeks but much of that has come in the 4th quarter. Broncos have done nothing offensively in the 1st half, I think that continues. I expect a lot of running the ball by both teams which means more running clock.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. ( 4-5-0)
                        DEN PLUS 3 1/2

Denver playing much better- beat Chargers two weeks ago - last week competitive against Atl-- meanwhile Raiders won a game they should have lost --on the road--so that's a play for me --

Comment

NFL POW
                          (6-3-0)
                          BALT RAVENS -7

The Ravens may not be as impressive offensiively as the 2019 campaign but they still are a juggernaut headed to the playoffs. Its still Harbaugh vs. Bellichick and Im sure Harbaugh is looking for another tally in the W column vs the legend. New England just plain boring old school pigskin at this point. They lack the weapons to score enough points in this contest. Look for New England to try and grind this one out but Harbaugh knows he can strike deep often against the Pats secondary. I just dont see the Pats scoring enough to keep this one close. Ravens trying to keep pace with Steelers now and I see them showing up in Primetime to gain some swagger after a nice W last week v the Colts.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (5-4-0)

Cinci/Pitt under 47. (BetMGM)

Pitt will want to protect Ben and Pitt's D will be ready for Burrow. Throw in a little wind and rain, although warm in Pittsburgh.

Comment

4-5

shittsburgh -6.5 (caesars)

Shittsburgh got a wake up call last week and with the windy conditions burrow won’t be throwing near as much which means they will have to rely more on the ground game and that spells blowout. Sorry bungles. GLA

Comment

Working...
                              X