Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-5 ytd

NYG +4.5. Westgate

Joe Judge has his men playing together now. Tate now understands..fall in line or your out. Danny dimes will need to use his feet to give him alittle more time. A lot of dink and dunk throws will get the job done against what I believe to be a low scoring game. Line steam up after news of Jeffrey and Sanders return but don’t think they will be clicking with time lay-off. Giants defense keep it close 20-17

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (6-3)

JAX/GB o47 (Circa)

Love what I have seen from the Packers O this year. Huge fan of Davante Adams personally (so is my fantasy team) so hopefully he continues his hot streak today. The Jags have not been totally disappointing this year so I expect some fight out of them today. Packers 35 Jags 20

Comment

POW 3-6

Chargers +2.5 Circa Sports

Back to the well with the Chargers after losing last week with them vds the raiders.
        stock is high on the dolphins and rookie Tua. Hoping now is the right time to sell. Chargers defense will confuse the kid and he'll perform like a rookie

Comment

POW 5-3
          GB / JAX Over 47 (William Hill)

Even with Minshew out I think the Jags will be able to move the ball some as the Packers will be in softer coverage with both starting cornerbacks out today. A couple scores by the Jags should be enough to clip the over as the Packers will put up plenty on offense.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-5-0 YTD)

Green Bay -13 1/2 (Everywhere)

Giving up a lot of points, but this is just a mismatch. Jacksonville is 1-5 ATS in games that follow a loss this season. Green Bay is 5-1 ATS against teams with losing records. Aaron Rodgers never lets his foot off the pedal, and this looks like a 3 touchdown win. I like that I'm under 14 (though I'd like it better under 13, lmeao) so I'm fine giving a bunch of points because Green Bay will win by a bunch of points.

Comment

NFL P.O.W (3-5-0)

SF +9.5 (Wynn LV)

Dogs doing well this year, and SF has best margin of victory in the league in away games, at +15.5 (+14 over the spread). NO bottom 5 team in the league against the spread the spread at home 1-3-0 and +2.5 move,-2.9 points versus the spread. Glta!

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
                NFL POW 5-3-1

TB -5.5 BetMGM

Line dropped below 6 finally so taking it now. Looking at TB to come back strong after last weeks embarrassment. Add in McCaffery being out for Carolina and I see this game being closer to a 7-9 point win for the Bucs. GLTA
                Hi Deano and Racing Cat! Took photo of recent betMGM line movements on VI and attached it here. The photo shows the line changes in red. The main thing I noted was that there has been no line movement with this book since 11/13, and the play was made on 11/15. Now, there is a question over lines posted on VI in red versus lines posted on VI in black. I looked at lots of line movement pages at VI, and it seems whenever a line changes it is shown in red, so it seems valid...but Gcotton will have to be the final judge. If lines in red are allowed, then the line on this play would be TB -6, since that was last line posted on 11/13. If lines in red are not allowed, the valid line on this play would be TB -5.5. Good luck to both of you this week on your picks!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201115-094756_Chrome.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	686.2 KB
ID:	17617

Comment

Deano, Maybe this larger file is more readable. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201115-094756_Chrome.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	686.2 KB
ID:	17619

Comment

POW (4-5-0)

Seattle +2.5 (South Point)

Would have preferred a full Field Goal of points, but alas, If they let Russ cook, I won't need the hook. The "Capital J" journalists of the Tacoma News Tribune proclaimed Mr. Wilson as the greatest Bounce Back QB of the last 50 years, based on his record of 32-8 after a regular season loss. Believe last week's debacle in Buffalo was more a result of the schedule with a cross country non-conference game splitting two key divisional match ups. Think the Seahawks bounce back here with both a humiliated defensive guru Coach Pete and (former) MVP leader Russ Wilson having much to prove.

In the last 3 years, Seahawks are 12-5 ATS when the line is +/- 3 or less; 8-2 ATS as a road underdog of less than a TD. This is the time of year that Seattle thrives as over the last 3 years they are 9-2 ATS against a team with a winning record in 2nd half of season and 6-0 ATS in weeks 10-13.

Comment

NFL P.O.W ( 7-1-1 ) 7.5 points

N.O. Saints -6 ( 1st half )

Going to take a chance here on my first, 1st half play.
                      There's a lot of people that hate to lay DD spreads, plus think that the 49ers are good enough to hang tough here, even with all the injuries
                      I just think that SF is looking to get to the Bye week so they can get a couple of players back and re-group.

N.O has looked good lately and I believe Thomas will have a breakout game with his 2nd week back

Comment

sorry forgot the book, I'll use the Westgate, plus that number is everywhere

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (3-3-1)
                          CHICAGO +3 1/2 (South Point)

Somehow, the Bears usually have found a way recently in this series. Bears swept in 2018 and 2019. They get this one at home and now are catching more than a FG? I’ll take it.

Comment

POW 3-4-1
                            Da Bears +3. bill hill

Busy week again and having a scotch while I type this,
                            Going with home dog cause of the pre covid mnf dog,
                            Bears have done well ars last few years against the vikes
                            Taking the points

Comment

Working...
                            X