Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy veterans day to vfw nation!!🇺🇸 let us remember those who have served!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy veterans day to vfw nation!!🇺🇸 let us remember those who have served!

Hello View From Vegas nation members.

Let us honor those who have served on this Veterans Day by Identifying yourself if you are a veteran so that we may post a "thank you", or post a "thank you" to someone else you know who has served our country, so that we may remember them with heartfelt gratitude. To all our member veterans and their families I would like to start this topic by offering my deepest gratitude and best wishes to you on this day that we commemorate your service!🇺🇸

I strongly agree.

Comment

Thanks- and I thank you- wasn't always like this happy things changed

Nam era Korea DMZ 67-70

Comment

Hey Compass rose! My dad told me about getting spit on in uniform while on a pass on town in Oceanside, California in the 70's. I'm glad things changed too. Thank you for your service Compass rose! Enjoy your day Wednesday! And to my dad, thank you for your service, Happy birthday tomorrow and semper fidelis! Thanks to every veteran at View from Vegas, thanks to their families, and thank you Amazing Mom for starting this topic.

Comment

Thanks Amazing Mom, TARB, NinerUteFan! Thanks Compass rose for your service!

9th Marines 75-76, 1st Marines 76-79, 80-82, RS Los Angeles 82-86. Semper fi!

Comment

Thanks, and from one vet to another, thank you to all others who served.

Comment

I'll second this...I'm sure we've all had family members who have served, and also thankful for all the others who have served as well.

Comment

Honoring those who served and currently serve
                You are awesome and should be celebrated everyday !!!

Comment

Thank you Buckeyefan80 for your service!

Comment

Working...
                  X