No announcement yet.

Country First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump knows that he lost the election to Biden. The reason that he is using delaying tactics, law suits, etc. is to look that he is still trying to win the election is that he is playing up to his supporters. He is scamming all of the people that donated to his election campaign by sending them e-mails asking for further donations I have gotten e-mails from the Trump campaign, Pence, Eric Trump and Laura Trump asking for donations, even though I didn't even contribute a dime to his campaign. I am sure that he his personally phoning his big donors from the Oval Office daily. He is harming the security of the nation with his delaying tactics.He will never concede and he will finally say that Biden has enough electoral votes to supplant him. He is such a jerk.

Comment

Yeah – I’m still tracking Covid 19, which I’ve renamed the Trump-Virus, given how Trump has, through inaction and lies, done more than anyone to welcome the Coronavirus and encourage its spread in the US. However, just to show that the Trump-Virus doesn’t play favorites, his brand of Coronavirus is hitting his base harder than ever. In states that went for Trump in the election, with just 44.7% of the US population, the Trump-Virus is infecting at a 45.0% rate of the daily numbers, and killing 50.3% of the total daily dead. Texas, Ohio, Florida and Indiana – where they spit on pussy-mask-wearing - have welcomed the Trump-Virus with open arms, are packing hospitals and dropping like flies. Loyalty (to say nothing of raving stupidity) to the death is a rare thing, indeed.

Ps. I’ve given N. Carolina to the Orange Blimp, but nixed on Georgia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Covid19 Election 11-12.png
Views:	74
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	17534

Comment

• Caseinpoint
        Caseinpoint commented
        Editing a comment
        WJCJR, I live in Texas, and what you said is so true. Our governor also encourages this kind of behavior. However; even though we didn’t turn the corner in this election, the political climate in Texas is slowly evolving. We went from a 52/43 red state to a 50/47 in the latest election.

Originally posted by CEK3 View Post
      No different from Al Gore in 2000 --he held out 37 days. Also,HRC still hasnt conceded from 2016.......know your history.Let the Court do their work.
      Trump will never concede. He is a man child who never played team sports as a child and knows how to do nothing but pout. I remember when he was first elected, Seattle Rick made a comment in one of these forums that he would set race relations back in our country 50 years. His statement was so prophetic.

Comment

He’s a joke, through and through. I can’t believe anyone still thinks he has a legal leg to stand on. He tried to sue every state he could to get the vote stopped. He set up scotus so he could win a close election, but that didn’t work.

At this point he is just undermining what is left of democracy and making his nutty base think he still has a chance to win. Biden isn’t getting access to proper intelligence meetings, including covid related news.

Trump can create his news station and probably avoid jail for money fraud is he delays trials long enough and keeps appealing. It’s just fucking old at this point. You lost, be a man and admit it.

Comment

• TARB
          TARB commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said.

When will Republican officials realize that they are violating their oaths to support and protect the Constitution of the United States by obstructing the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Biden? Trump has violated his oath countless times, yet nobody takes him to task.

Comment

• DaveyShines
          DaveyShines commented
          Editing a comment
          This might backfire on the GOP in the Georgia Senate run-offs. The Dems might take back control of the Senate yet. That would be wonderful. A final and complete repudiation of the Trump era. Stay tuned.

• TARB
          TARB commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope that you are right, but I also think that, that is too much to hope for.
      Working...
      X