Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time to scrap the College football season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to scrap the College football season?

It looks like more and more games are being cancelled or postponed. This season has been a disaster. Why keep it going?

Originally posted by TARB View Post
    It looks like more and more games are being cancelled or postponed. This season has been a disaster. Why keep it going?
    I think you can answer your own question...$$$$$$

Comment

All about the $$

Comment

I would say yes. It was a failed experiment.

Comment

The interesting angle will be which teams have quit on the season. Penn State appeared close to that last week. Michigan can’t be far off at this point. Should be interesting.

Comment

After week 6 I was at 61%. Now after week 10 at 51%. I will keep plugging away until college hoops (where I generally suck). Since golf is over in the Midwest I will have a few more $$ to blow.

Comment

2020 is a mess, but I can't see how they would shut down the whole sport. Tons of games going on...it sucks for the teams/programs/etc. that have to postpone games and try to find ways to make that up, but life goes on and we just have to adapt. If Playoff Committee has to push things back (including the CFB Playoff games), so be it.

Comment

Definitely not , it’s November 11 , a. few weeks left and most teams are playing. You are probably one of the Corona Bros hoping all sports and fun are cancelled. Power Up , enjoy life !!

Comment

Working...
                X