X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW.

7-3

N Y JETS. + 9. Westgate

In a battle of 2 coaches who will be fired soon I will take the points and the Jets. Looking at the jets schedule they either win here or are going 0-16. Theyre remaining schedule is very tough. Jets outplayed NE two weeks ago and coming off the bye should be able to put some points up against SD who is allowing 30 points per game the last 6 weeks....Jets have to be all in here take DA points......

Comment

NFL POW (4-6-0)
      Kansas City -6.5 Bet MGM

Kansas City is 7-3 ATS under Andy Reid after a bye and in the last 5 games after an ATS Loss are 5-0 ATS
      Might as well get on that -6.5 bandwagon

Comment

NFL POW (7-3-0 YTD)

Rams +4 (Westgate)

The Bucs seem to show up big against everyone but the Saints - but Tom Brady is unstoppable when he faces teams without a pass rush. On the flip side, the Rams have both a great interior rusher and an excellent secondary. Even if this underrated Bucs defense can slow down Goff I don't expect this game to be a blow out. I'll take the Rams who are finally getting to play games without flying back and forth across the country. I also like the Rams to win the NFC West. But I'll just grab them when they are getting points for now.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't count those sea chickens out yet asteroid... The defense is getting better every week with the addition of Dunlap on the defensive line and they were without two starting defensive backs versus arizona. the Hawks kept little Kyler to only 15 yards running which is phenomenal and the offense now with one of their two main running backs back showed what they could do on the ground and when Carson their main back comes back along with Penny their first round draft choice from a couple years ago they will round into form and be on the uptick for the rest of the year. they have the easiest schedule going forward by the way of any of the NFC West teams.
          Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 11-20-2020, 07:59 AM.

NFL POW 6-4

CINN +1.5 (BETMGM)

The Bengals activated Fred Johnson and Margus Hunt from the NFL's reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday.

Both players missed Sunday's game against Pittsburgh.

Cincinnati has been shorthanded in the trenches. Getting Johnson back gives them another option at both left and right tackle.

Hunt is another veteran that defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo can use on all three downs.

Sunday will be the most healthy the Bengals have been in nearly a month.

ALSO "HUGE " EDGE AT QB...BURROWS OVER SMITH

Comment

POW 4-6

New Orleans -3.5 (MGM, WH, Golden Nugget, etc.)

Saints are much better than Atlanta.

I don't believe Taysom Hill starting is going to make the Saints a bad team all of a sudden.

Saints at home only laying 3.5 seems like a steal.

Comment

7-3

week 11

DENVER +3.5 OVER MIAMI (wesgate)---Going to take the juicy home dog here with the Broncos in a game I see them winning SU. Miami is the hot team wining 5 in a row but I think Tua may get some different looks now that they have some film on him. I don't really care who the QB s for denver as both Lock and Rypien suck but I see a low scoring game with Denver running the ball a lot in a grinder type game. Denver 21-20.

Comment

POW 6-4 UNDER 46.5 @Wm Hill, Wynn No way Pitt will completely overlook Jax here but a big game on tap in 4 days will not be pulling out all the stops here and a typical look ahead and Jax will also try to slow the game down to keep Big Ben off the field. The Under should be the right side. I get a high of 44 points at best.

Comment

POW: 3 - 7
                Dolphins -3.5 Broncos (CIRCA)

Tagovailoa has been perfect since taking over the starting job from Fitzmagic, winning and covering all three games. Miami has won five in a row and six of the last seven, and the defense is playing very well. It appears Drew Lock will sit, being replaced by Rypien. A win here for Tua would make him only the 2nd QB in the last 40 years to open his career at 4-0. The other one....Ben Rothlisberger. Going fishin!

Comment

NFL P.O.W (3-7-0)

Mia -3.5 (Stations)

Pre Tua, Mia 6-4 SU, 8-2 ATS versus Den, average margin of victory +4.5 points. Mia also 2-1 ATS last three games, average margin of victory +6.67 points. Mia this year is 7-2 ATS has 4th best margin of victory overall at +7.7 (averaging +10.6 points versus the spread, which is #1 in the league). Den this year is 5-4 ATS and has 4th worst margin of victory overall at -7.6 (averaging -2.9 points versus the spread, which is 7th worst in the league). Mia is 3-1 ATS in away games, 5th in the league away games margin of victory at +9.2 points (+15.4 points versus the spread, best in the league for away games). Den is 2-2 ATS in home games, 2nd worst in the league home games margin of victory at -11.5 points (-6.6 points versus the spread, 3rd worst in the league for home games). Glta!

Comment

Den quarterbacks are also worst in league....

Comment

Ok, 3rd worst...according to QBR

Comment

POW 5-4-1
                        Tennessee +6 William Hill
                        Titans off a bye and teams seem to due well in this situation.Ravens had tough game Sunday night and have Pitt coming up Thursday.Teams playing away Sunday night have a losing Point spread record ext week.Always like points in game like this.GL

Comment

Updated standings are now(finally) posted at the top of page 1. Again, sorry for the delay. Best of luck to everyone this week.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W.
                            4-6-0 YTD

Tampa Bay Bucs -4 (BetMGM)

I like the Bucs at home with the better qb. It is well documented as to Goff's struggles on the road so far in his short career. For some reason, you get this guy on the road, and he cant find an open receiver. Believe me, it has killed me having him in fantasy the past couple of seasons, lol. Very long, long road trip for LA. Weather shouldn't be an issue, high 70's during the day, with little humidity. What has really surprised me this season is the play of the TB defense. They are really getting after the qb and look for that to continue with them getting at least 3 sacks of Goff. With Brees out for NO for an extended period of time, this is an excellent chance for TB to put the division away.

Los Angeles Rams 20
                            Tampa Bay Bucs 31

Best of luck to all this week! Stay safe everyone and have a wonderful Turkey Day!

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (5-5-0)

Washington -1 (BetMGM, Westgate Superbook)

Washington has 7th best defensive DVOA rating, but 3rd worst offensive DVOA rating as well. But Smith is a capable, experienced QB who had a good game with #5 QBR rating for week 10, unfortunately Stafford had #4 ranked QBR. Cincinnati has 3rd worst DVOA and 3rd worst defensive DVOA. Expect another good game from Smith against this Cincinnati defense. Burrow struggled against Pittsburgh, and had the 10th worst QBR rating of the week, and is 10th worst QB according to QBR this season. Burrow is talented, and doing well for rookie QB, but needs more NFL experience such as Smith. Good coaching helps, but Smith also has the better coach. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Working...
                              X