Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 NFL P.O.W. (6-4)

Browns -2.5 (Will Hill)

Chubb coming back last week was huge for the Browns. The run game finally looked like it had some life again and they 1-2 punch with Hunt is tough to stop. Not having Myles will hurt the Browns on D, but Wentz hasn't shown anything this year at all. Probably a 3rd straight sloppy game for the Browns, but a W in the end. Browns 24 Eagles 20

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (6-4-0)

Pitt/Jax under 47.5 BetMGM and Westgate

Riding the Pitt under again.

Pitt will stifle the Jax offense with inexperienced QB and will run clock to get Beg Ben out of there without too much exposure.

Comment

NFL POW 2-7

Cleveland - 2 1/2 (Westagte)

Philly is by all appearances a steamy hot cauldron of crap. They are internally melting down in every direction. I just can not believe that Cleveland will not beat by them by a field goal or more. I imposed myself to sit out last week, and now I am standing at the abyss of being cut from the contest. I will take my chances of keeping myself alive, at least until next week! Good luck to all!

Comment

5-5

chiefs/raiders U 56.5 (TI)

Everyone on over and it’s a MTI 5* rating so fading the public here mainly. Missed 57 earlier but still think it stays under.

Comment

NFL POW
            (5-4-1)
            Miami -4. Bill Hill
            I am looking for the Dolphins to travel across country and handle business in Mile High , the Defense is playing well special teams have scored in 2 straight games and all Tau has to do is not turn it over or make any mistakes and Tie the record of a 4-0 start for a rookie QB . Miami playing better football and the Broncos QB situation a mess . Dolphins outright !!
            GL 👀

Comment

NFL P.O.W. ( 8-1-1 ) 8.5 points

Kansas City -7.5 ( westgate )

I try to shy away from games like this but couldn't pass up going with KC here.
              Back in Oct. the Raiders surprised the Chiefs with a 40-32 win and since then KC has been on fire winning 4 straight and going 3-1 ATS.
              and if you throw out that last loss to LV, they had won 3 in a row against Las Vegas beating them by a combined score of 103-22

Kc bounces back today
              32-10

Comment

POW 7-3

Broncos +4 (South Point)

Miami has been hot but I will fade them here. Let's see how Tua does in altitude. I think Broncos defense keeps him in check and Broncos might be able to run the ball on them to mitigate Drew Lock's deficiencies. Also worth a money line bet in my view but I will take the points.

Comment

• gcotton
                  gcotton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm showing that you posted this play at 4:50pm EST.....is my phone's time messed up?

Nevermind, when I posted this I saw it was an hour ahead. Guess I need to change the settings non this site. Sorry for the confusion on my end. Good luck!

• RacingCat
                  RacingCat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No worries gcotton, definitely posted prior to kickoff. Didn't even notice how many people took the Dolphins this week until just now, looks like I was the lone wolf on this one.

NFL POW 5-5
                KC Chiefs -7.5 (Caesars)
                Andy Reid has had extra time to prepare for this game, and the Chiefs tend to beat opponents by margin when that is the case. Plus Raiders beat the Chiefs in KC earlier this season adding importance for the Chiefs to win this divisional game, and the Raiders defense has been unable to practice due to Covid protocol this week, so been unable to prepare as usual for this game against one of the leagues best offenses. Chiefs avenge earlier loss and win this one comfortably.

Comment

POW 5-4
                  TB -4.5 (MGM)

LAR looked good last week against the Hawks but Goff will face a much better defense this week. Just don’t think they’ll get much going on offense, especially without moving the ball on the ground and subsequently not being able to use play action. Tampa by double digits.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-7...gotta run table!)

Rams +4.5

Rams have pass rush to pressure Brady and contain Bucs' offense, and I'm not sold on TB defense either, so Goff & Co. should put up enough for outright upset (but will still take the points for these purposes

GLA

Comment

5-5 ytd

TB/LA over 48 Westgate

2 minuses make a plus. Counting on 2 good defenses to slip alittle in prime time. Both teams need this game to stay up in respected divisions. Should be some trickery by both coaches to get the score over the 48 mark. Somebody wins 31-28
                      Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X