Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 8-5-1
    Houston + 7 1/2 Golden Nugget
    2 weeks ago 26-20 Colts.Colts giving up 30 + points last 4 games and have playoff pressure.Houston loose and looking to rebound from Bear game and line is low.

Comment

POW 7-7

Arizona -6 (stations)

Philadelphia hurting on D side. Can't see them keeping up with potent Card offense.
      Ari will have seen some film and good run stop should keep Hurts in check.

Trying to stay alive until all important 2 point week 17.

GLA and Stay Safe

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (10-4-0)

Tampa Bay -5.5 BetMGM. Seems like a stale line, so I will accept -6.5 which is what most of the others have at this time - South Point, Stations, Westgate. VegasInsider doesn't always have up to date lines on some of the Books.

I like that Tampa bay defense under Todd Bowles. Julio is out for Atlanta. Atlanta D has been playing better, but Brady will be able to dink and dunk them and keep his team focused and not have a letdown.

Comment

NFL POW 7-7

Patriots +2.5 (betMGM)

I'm going with Belichick's record against rookie QB's here and it seems that the public is all over Miami. Miami is 10-3 ATS, but this is where regression to the mean starts. If this game were in Sep/Oct Miami has a better chance due to the humidity and NE not used to it, but it's a no factor in Dec. Patriots win outright.

Comment

7-7
            ind betmgm
            Ind is taking care of lesser opponents and injuries and suspensions have caught up with Hou, as they showed last week against chi. This should be an easy win.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (8-6-0)

Miami Dolphis -1.5 (William Hill)

The Dolphins are better. The Dolphins defense will stifle NE offense all day. NE struggles in Miami - even Tom Brady has a losing record there. It means nothing this year but still the Fins are confident and know they have the advantage on defense and I don't see the Patriots scoring 20 points. Miami will take away the run and force Cam to throw and that plays into Miami strength. Dolphins offensive injuries a problem as well so I can see a 16-13 type game. This is an important game for the Fins playoff run but also big picture statement.

Comment

NFL POW 7-7-0
                Seattle -6 MGM

I dont like much this week as I think most favorites take care of biz this week but by how many points???? Always the question. I twill ake the Seahawks here bc I think the Wash football clubs mojo will wash out as the playoff approach and Seattle will start to put it together. Russ can handle the pash rush and WFT just doesnt have enough O to keep up.

Comment

POW ( 7-6-1)
                  San Fran -3 Bet MGM
                  liking the 49ers here and the defense to step up in a big way . Shannahan out coaches Mcarthy and Nick mullens out plays The Red Rifle . Fresco Dee will be lights out and Cowboys won’t stop the 49ers Run Game .
                  πŸ‘€ 🀟🏻

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (6-8-0)

TB -5.5 (betMGM)

Injury to top reciever jones, TB #1 rush defense on road and overall. Surprised line is not greater. Miami best ATS record in NFL at 10-3.

Comment

NFL POW (6-8)

TB -5.5 BETMGM

TB #2 team in DVOA, #5 Offensive, #5 defensive. ATL is #19 DVOA and now, no Julio. Don't think this stays close. Brady keeps Bucs rolling with top ATS record in league.

Comment

• NinerUteFan
                        NinerUteFan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Missed by a minute. Will make another selection from later games.

NFL POW (6-8)

KC -2.5 SOUTH POINT

KC #2 Offensive DVOA versus NO #2 defensive DVOA. Overall, NO #1 in weighted DVOA, KC #2 in weighted DVOA. But NO not as good at home as they are on the road, average scoring margin +6.5 points. KC +9.4 points scoring margin on the road. KC has league best turnover margin. Composite Combined Passer Rating + QBR + Pro Football Focus Passer Rating has Mahomes #2 with rating of 93.38, Brees #7 with rating of 84.44. KC #1 FPI, #1 in offensive FPI rating, NO #2 FPI, #5 in offense and #7 in defense. Records this year ATS for KC are 6-7 overall, 3-4 on the road. Records this year ATS for NO are 7-6 overall, 3-3 at home. KC has best SU record in the league, on 8-0 win streak. NO on 1 game losing streak after losing last week to Phi. GLTA!

Comment

POW YTD 7-7-0 Gmen +6.5 v Brownies Stations 1:20 PST

Was holding out for 7 but have to get a pick in. Will take a shot with the giants to get back into the nfc least race tonight. Only 2020 would see a 5-8 team hosting the sunday night party right. Cleveland expended a whole lot of emotional energy last monday night v the ravens. To head back out into prime time will be a tough act for them to pull off in my opinion. Giants making the right move giving Colt 45 the start, as danny dimes can't move around on his bum wheel and that is his ace in the hole when he is at his best. Believe gmen will be able to pound the ball at the suspect browns defensive front. I am seeing a similar type of performance as they had a couple weeks back in seattle. Cleveland in a bad scheduling spot for this matchup, coming off a crushing, high scoring monday night loss. I look for a big gmen effort tonight, a little more scoring then expected, and new york to get the win and leapfrog the WFT back into the pole position of the nfc least. How about 27-23 Gmen.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. ( 11-2-1 ) 11.5 points

KC/NO over 51.5 ( BetMGM )

I'm Looking for a lot of points in this match-up with Brees back under center.
                          KC avg. 31 points per game and NO avg. 28.3

I see this game in the high 50's

Good luck

Comment

I'm a free man now.

Thx G-Man and Dave too even though he didn't rescue me from my pick.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X