Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 NFL Pick thread

20-10 for the year.

LA CHARGERS +1 1/2 -Many people I respect like the Browns in this game but I don't. Browns are a much improved team and have played great at home this year. But they're coming over an OT game vs a division rival and I hate to use the word let down but you know what I mean. Chargers before the year started were my pick to represent the AFC and the only 2 loses they have this year are against the 2 best teams in the nfl. Chargers win this game 27-21.-

MIAMI DOLPHINS +4 1/2 -Bears are coming off a bye week which is concerning but Miami always plays great at home this time of year. The heat and humidity will get to the Bears defense. Concern how healthy Tannehill is yes but the Phins win at home 21-20.-

DENVER BRONCOS +7 -Rams struggle on defense vs the run somehting Denver is great at and this game will be played in the high altitiude. Rams are banged up and don't even know how healthy there two top wide outs are. Bronocs win and cover 28-27.-

ATLANTA FALCONS -3 -Atlanta has been a huge dissapointment especially the defense and play a Bucs team that can score. I just can't see the Falcons losing 3 in a row at home. Falcons D finally comes up big today and turn Winston over. Falcons win 35-28.-

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS +2 1/2 -These are games the Jets lose. Just when you think they might put together a winning streak they come back to reality. Luck will have a good day and put up enough points to beat the Jets 23-20.-

TENNESSEE TITANS +2 1/2 -Going with the home dog here. Both teams are very inconsistant but I like Mariota is finally getting healthy and along with the ground game will limit Flaccos possesions. I think last weeks game at Cleveland took alot out of the Ravens and the Titans get a much needed home win to stay a float in the afc south. Titans 19-17.-

Keep up the good work FentDog.... Tanneyhill out though today

NFL
    Minnesota -10
    Over 42.5 Baltimore
    Tennessee +2.5
    Washington +1.5
    Jacksonville -3
    Over 47 Jets
    Atlanta-3
    Seattle -3

GL to all

Comment

Coachv29 you didn’t mention your stellar record in the NFL this year in your above post

Comment

Tanneyhill not needed for you Fent....good job

Comment

Brock played great coach. The folks in Miami this week will be saying Tannehill who? I couldn't believe how bad the Titans got manhandled. I can't get a read on them.

Comment

Good job.Live in Miami and heat and humidity is still with us.They say temperature is close to 100 on playing field.
            They have tough game with Detroit coming up and full overtime will have an effect on both Chicago and Miami.

Comment

Working...
            X