Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 8-7-1 (8 pts)

Over 44 Baltimore/Cincy ( Circa Sports)

Need this to make the playoff round.....Ravens Offense playing at a very high level with Lamar and Dobbins heading their success. No reason to see it slowing down vs a Bengal D that played its Super Bowl two weeks ago on Monday night. The Bengals get Higgins and Boyd back so they should be able to muster up 17+ points with the Ravens good for 30 or so. This one gets close to 50.

GL to all

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (9-6-1)
      Atlanta + 6.5 (Bet MGM)
      Atlanta has been a pesky foe, covering 5 of last 8 games including a tight 31-27 loss (but cover) against the same Tampa Bay team on Dec.20th. Atlanta likes to cover but not win.The Gold Sheet likes Atlanta,Tuley the Tout likes Atlanta. And you know how sharp Tuley the Tout is !!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery gcotton !!!

Comment

POW 10-6
        LIONS +7 only at STATIONS I just feel the Vikings have had a miserable season like the Lions, but even without Stafford I feel the LIONS go all out after last weeks embarrassing loss and will go all out in the last game of season with Daniels probably at QB

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (8-8-0)

SEATTLE SEACHICKENS -6.5 (Stations, as in MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS!)

The 'Seahawk Rick Rule' is in effect this week, and I pushed for it, so the damn thing better come through for me!

My little chickens finally looked like a playoff team that could get past a WC game this past week vs LAR. The D is rounding into form and even though they haven't played the creme dela creme of the NFL QB royalty, they've been bringing a pass rush that is really helping the secondary and they have some of the LOB swagger showing up finally. SF is on life-support with their status report Friday including seven players ruled out and three others questionable. Six starters who weren’t on Injured Reserve will also not suit up Sunday. Three healthy RB's for SEA will add to the ground and pound game they'll play and with a defensive score, the chickens should rule the coop in Arizona and get a 10-point + win. SEA has an outside shot at the No. 1 seed if GB steps on its curd and NO slips up vs. a feisty CAR team so will bring the lumber to get a win and gain some mo-mo going into the playoffs.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Carlos Hyde (RB) not traveling to AZ with the team...Non-Covid illness. They still have the main back Carson, and Penny that's been back a few games after knee-surgery a year ago.

2020 pow 8-9

jets + 3 (betmgm)

more motivation for jets here..coaches auditioning for asst. Coaches jobs and the fact the jets have lost 8 in a row, 11/12 and 16 of last 18 vs the pats.. Belichick. Will be concentrating on his subway commercials and looking for a new qb

Comment

Hoping for a speedy recovery GCotten, you do a great job on the contest.
            eieio

Comment

9-7 ytd
              Chicago +4

Late to the party with the number but I have been a faithful Bears fan for 35yrs So let’s ride. Bears vs Packers...if 2021 says anything to me...it’s the Headline “bears beat packers to make playoffs”. Mitch Tribearski does enough with Mack attack against a hopefully resting GB team. Otherwise we go hibernate for another season. Cheers to you all! Cotton hope your feeling better and wish ya a speedy recovery.

DA 🐻 BEARS

Comment

2020 P.O.W. 11-5-0

Dallas -1.5 Westgate

I am a Giants fan but this does not look good for the Gints. The Cowboys have Zeke, Lamb, Cooper and Goedert, and Dalton playing okay. Giants D had been playing well, but Peppers is questionable, so he won't be 100%. Tate is out and Shepherd and Engram are questionable. Daniel Jones will be running for his life away from Demarcus Lawrence who always terrorizes the Giants. I'm surprised the line is only -1.5. I'll take the loss for the Giants and we will move up a spot or two in the draft, because Washington and Alex Smith are going to win anyway, as the Eagles are going to lay down and mess up the Cowboys. Fletcher Cox and 9 other Eagles are sitting this one out.

Comment

Cotton- I hope you are doing okay and wish you a speedy recovery.

8-8
                  atl+7 Wynn

Atl has been covering as of late and playing people tough. TB does have some incentive to win, but I think they might rest people the second half, at least Brady. TB also lost a few key defensive players to last minute covid issues.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (8-8-0 YTD)

Atlanta Falcons +7 (Wynn)

Gonna ride or die with my Dirty Birds today. As others have pointed out, TB does have incentive to win, but not to the point of having guys in the game late. Perfect spot for a backdoor cover and hopefully push me into the playoffs.

Atlanta Falcons 17
                    Tampa Bay Bucs 21

Best of luck to all this week.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (11-5-0)

Indianapolis -14 (BetMGM)

This has a motivated team against one that is mailing it in. I hate to lay this many points anytime, but usually there are some games that a blowouts in this week of the season.
                      This looks like as good a spot as any. It appears that Rivers is comfortable in this offense and the defense should be enough to saddle the Jag offense.

Mr. G - Thank you so much for monitoring this contest and for all of your hard work. I will be praying for your healing. If it is one thing I have learned in my 66 years of life, GOD IS GOOD . . . ALL THE TIME. ROMANS 8:28
                      "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

POW 9-7
                        Tampa Bay -7 (westgate)

Seems as if I am going against the consensus here.
                        Was looking for a number that even a push gets me into the playoffs.
                        ATL playing close last couple of weeks and think that has lowered the number. Maybe ready to pack it up for the year.
                        TB wants the win to set up for next week against NFC East winner.

GLA and Stay Safe.

Comment

NFL POW 8-7-1

Philly +4 (Westgate)

I need this one to make the playoffs and it is week 17 - the worst week of the season to determine motivation, who’s resting, who has COVID, etc. Ugh! I am going with Hurts and Philly against the Alex Smith’s. Philly has a ton of offensive players out and WFT has a playoff spot to play for so going against that is simply a pick for Philly wanting to be the spoiler in this spot. Hurts is auditioning to finalize Wentz’s departure from town, Schwartz wants to leave on a high note, and keeping Washington out of the playoffs seems like enough to keep this game inside the line.

Cotton, hope you feel better soon. Seeing a ton of cases out here in AZ the last month, the virus is wreaking havoc all over. I hope yours is a mild case. GLTA trying to make the playoffs this week.

Comment

• Deano
                            Deano commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well I sure as hell didn’t factor the Nate Sudfeld Experience into my pick.... uffda, totally on me. Have fun in the playoffs y’all.

NFL POW (10-5-1 YTD)

Giants +1.5

Let me start off by thanking gcotton. I hope you get well soon! I'll take the Giants getting points for 2 reasons: 1) If this game was played 3 weeks ago the Giants would have been more than 3 point favorites over the bottom feeding Cowboys. The Cowboys recent success against a team with no corner backs doesn't change their power ranking for me. I think there is a large coaching discrepancy here, especially when considering Jason Garretts familiarity with the Dallas personnel. If Danny Dimes is mobile at all they should be able to pull this one out.

Comment

POW 8-8

Arizona Cardinals PK (Stations/South Point)

I'm hoping Kyler Murray is able to play. On the other side, it seems Wolford gets the start for LA. He wasn't very good in college. Truthfully, it's bizarre that LA didn't have anyone else backing up Goff...

Get well soon, gcotton

Comment

• yisman
                              yisman commented
                              Editing a comment
                              #*^$*@^$*#

that eliminates me

Kyler Murray played one series and then tapped out
                          Working...
                          X