No announcement yet.

Week 17 NFL Survivor Pool Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations mtheller.Our cut was 1950 now we play for 25,000$.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      How much did you put on ML?

• Mrvolo
      Mrvolo commented
      Editing a comment
      My out had no ML bet on game.

Congrats on the cashout, I am rooting for you. When all said and done, I netted $1,568.89 on the eliminators this year. Winnings $2,888.89 - ($740 in buy-ins and $580 in hedge bets).

Comment

Keep in mind for the playoffs, you should have a strategy of working backwards from the Superbowl (as you want to make sure you have a superbowl team available to pick, if it gets that far).

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        In Adam's pool you can have a Super Bowl team that loses but still makes you a winner.

"If the contest continues into the playoffs, and advances to the Superbowl, and a player no longer has any valid picks left to pick, because he has previously used both of the teams that are playing in the Superbowl, that player is considered to have finished better than a player who lost in the previous round, but worse than a player who picks the losing team in the Superbowl."

Usually the chops have taken care of most of the cash before the Super Bowl is played as the 2-3 people left don't want to let all the hard work go to waste. Most of the time the big money is off the table and a small percentage is left for someone to out a cherry on their sundae.

Bottom line is use you bullets to have a team that plays in the conference championship and wins. You'll have gotten a big piece of the playoff pie if you get that far. Very tough to have the winner of the SB left to use.
        Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 01-04-2021, 08:39 AM.

Good job to all those that cashed this season!

More to be had for Volo and his partner hopefully!

Comment

Spent some time on this and in NFC I am saving GB for SB.Will be alive with Buffalo and KC in AFC and feel if I take Buffalo and they win I have a shot to split with a few or win the whole thing.My play this week is Tampa Bay then I pick KC in week 2 and Buffalo in week 3.To get there they must beat Colts then Pitt at home.I think Buffalo and KC are in AFC finals.If Buffalo beats KC I truly think we stand alone.
        I have a friend and he is a friend but he loves to bust my balls.He took some of my $ when Tiz The Law lost to Bafferts horse so last night after I cashed on Pool he said no way GB makes SB to deflate my ideas.One word led to another and he said the magic words “want to bet”
        He gave me 2-1 and my bet for me a big #.500 to win a 1000.As they use to say,I am playing with their money.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X