2020 NFL P.O.W. Final Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 NFL P.O.W. Final Standings

Congrats to the 11 that made it to the playoff round. Week 17 was brutal for all of us still in the running. We went 4-18-1 ATS. For the entire season, we finished at 392-410-18 ATS. Next year it looks as if we will add an additional week onto the schedule to allow us to try and get the 10 points needed for the playoffs.

My work for this season is complete, I turn over the "money" round to our fearless leader. Thanks for all the kind words and messages this past week as I have been dealing with the most brutal virus my body has ever had. I don't wish this is on anyone. I'm not out of the woods yet, but things are looking up.

Best of luck to all in the Playoffs!
    Name Win Loss Tie Total
    ICE TEA 2 13 2 1 13.5
    TARB 13 4 0 13
    ASTROID M 11 5 1 12.5
    MRVOLO 11 5 1 12.5
    EAST COAST 11 6 0 12
    TEXAN 73 11 5 1 12
    WOODEE 12 5 0 12
    BARNSTORM 11 6 0 11
    RACING CAT 11 5 0 11
    TAKETHEREDEYE 10 7 0 11
    JIMMYJAM4508 10 6 0 10

Thanks again gcotton....get better soon, and congrats to the playoff qualifiers

Comment

Thanks for running the contest.

Atlanta did a lot of us in!

Comment

First hope you are on the road back.Seems everybody who has it tells the same account of it.Thanks again for running this as it is a fun thing and I do get some useful info.Congratulations to all who qualified and all who played.

Comment

There seem to be multiple mistakes (about 5 ) in the points earned.

Comment

• Mrvolo
            Mrvolo commented
            Editing a comment
            No mistake.Last game was worth 2 points.My 11 wins include week 17 so I have 12.5 points.

• gcotton
            gcotton commented
            Editing a comment
            As Volo said, this past week was worth 2 points for a win and 1 for a tie

Thank you Cotton. Hope your feeling better!

Comment

Gary, get better. We are all pulling for you.

Comment

I posted this on the playoff POW thread too but it doesn't appear that the week 17 selections for both Ice Tea and myself were included in the totals. My record should be 12-5 with 13 points.

Comment

NO / Carolina game scored 40 points, so ICE TEA's points are correct. However, Racing Cat's points should be 13, as the Rams won their game outright.

Comment

• RacingCat
                  RacingCat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agree, Ice Tea's point total doesn't change but his record only reflects 16 weeks and not 17. Should be 13-3-1. He and I were the last two people to post selections, I believe it was just an oversight.

Originally posted by RacingCat View Post
                I posted this on the playoff POW thread too but it doesn't appear that the week 17 selections for both Ice Tea and myself were included in the totals. My record should be 12-5 with 13 points.
                RacingCat...your corrections are Tuley-noted...I'm just waiting for final word from gcotton on all corrections and then will posted undated/official standings in the playoff thread (hopefully along with the contest lines on Wednesday). GL

Comment

Correct, I earned no points this past week, Thanks to Teddy Bridgewater's Two INT's in the endzone, and help from PJ Walkers INT at the N.O. 1 yard line.
                  I'll have to remember to send them a Christmas card next year.

But I should have a record of 13-3-1

Comment

Dave, I messed up on FREEJACKS final total. He got a win on Sunday with NO, to finished with 11 total points. Please add him to the playoff field. I guess a 102° fever will cause a guy to miss out on a thing or two. Sorry about that

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X