Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020-21 NFL P.O.W. Playoffs (Post Plays Here or follow the contenders!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jimmy Jam!!

Comment

Grats Jimmy Jam!!

Thanks again for putting this contest on and the weekly updating! A lot of work goes into it and I want you to know it is appreciated. I want to thank everyone for also participating. I love reading everyones reasons for bets. Its helpful to get some different perspectives and sometimes a detail or two that you may have over looked. Dave I hope you guys do bring back the podcast and hopefully the NCAA bowls with LMM?? Thanks again everyone for a great football season!!

Comment

Thanks everyone......I just received my view from Vegas shirt and can’t wait to wear it......I also ordered some Giants parafanalia from nfl.com thanks to to $100 gift card from Dave......can’t wait til next season!!!!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JIMMYJAM4508 View Post
          Thanks everyone......I just received my view from Vegas shirt and can’t wait to wear it......I also ordered some Giants parafanalia from nfl.com thanks to to $100 gift card from Dave......can’t wait til next season!!!!!!!
          Thanks for checking in with your prizes, JimmyJam...congrats again

Comment

Just wanted to give a huge shout-out and very much appreciated thanks to Ice Tea for the "pork chop" with his winnings in this year's contest. Was a very nice surprise to hear from Dave last night with the kind gesture. Again, thank you Ice Tea and congrats on winning the regular season title.

And just think, we will have an extra week to make selections this Fall, lol.

Comment

Thanks, gcotton. That was very nice of ICE TEA 2 to ask me to send you half the regular-season winnings. VFV Forums have always been a very generous community and something I'm proud to be part of. GLA (and, yes, we do get an extra week to make P.O.W. regular-season picks this upcoming season...something I need to get 10 points as I usually forget to put a play in 3 or 4 weeks

Comment

• IceTea 2
                IceTea 2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, Dave. it was just a little Thanks for GCotton's hard work and Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Great forum community

Thank you again for the VFV Shirt ( which I'll post a photo later ) and Thank you again for the NFL gift card.

Originally posted by gcotton View Post
              Just wanted to give a huge shout-out and very much appreciated thanks to Ice Tea for the "pork chop" with his winnings in this year's contest. Was a very nice surprise to hear from Dave last night with the kind gesture. Again, thank you Ice Tea and congrats on winning the regular season title.

And just think, we will have an extra week to make selections this Fall, lol.
              G, it was a pleasure to share the winnings as a Thank you for all that you do with the P.O.W. Football contest.
              Plus Who else will buy some of that Atlanta falcons gear sitting on the shelf at NFL.com?? ;-) ( jk )

It's not that easy keeping score on what's going on, week after week. Plus dealing with all of us. So I just wanted to Thank you for your hard work here at VFV

Comment

Working...
              X