• Show
Clear All

• Sports only, please,!!!!!

Hhhhhhhuuuuhhhhhh

Right on, best post on this site today.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Absolutely! It’s a sports site and sports are on. Let’s keep it to that.

Comment

What is going on in the USA right now is much more important than any sporting contests.

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
            Buckeyefan80 commented
            Editing a comment
            Talk about it in another forum. No one here wants to hear anyone’s opinion on the matter!

• TARB
            TARB commented
            Editing a comment
            Screw you. Keep your head in the sand like the fabled ostrich.

What cracks me up is that everyone thinks they are right just because everyone now has an instant platform to speak their mind on...I.E. facebook, twitter etc.

If everyone would mind their own business and tend to their own lives and households, the world would be fine. Instead everyone thinks if THEY speak out about what they think is right or wrong it actually matters, but all is does it make everyone more upset.

Nobody cares, (especially the politicians) what we think or do....If you just worry abut your own backyard and keep your side of the street clean, it will all work itself out. People have been arguing politics and religion for years and its always best to keep it to yourself.

Opinions are like assholes; Everyone has one and they all stink.

Even if what is happening in the USA is more important than sports, there is not a DAMN THING YOU OR I CAN DO ABOUT IT!
          ( Except have the false sense that ranting and raving about it on the internet will help make it better)

Back to my regular scheduled basketball game...

Comment

Bump

Comment

Thankfully the dumbass is gone Jan. 20 and maybe things will quiet down for everyone. You reallllllly have to eff it up to get kicked off Twitter and FB. Parler, the site for all the Cult 45 zealots and racists is even going dark for the most part. That all speaks for itself. Oh yeah, that whole 2nd Impeachment thing with a number of GOPers supporting it along with the 25th Amendment getting some traction. Nuff said. Let the court proceedings begin!

Comment

• Caseinpoint
                Caseinpoint commented
                Editing a comment
                Seahawk Rick. You made a prophetic statement on this very forum slightly before the 2016 election. You said that if Trump won, race relations would be set back 60 years. Look at where we’re at now!

• Seahawk Rick
                Seahawk Rick commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the shout out case! It really seemed pretty obvious to the average person that he was a total con man and would run the government as a money making effort for himself and his grifter family... Also picking up the Rock and letting all the light onto the racists and bigots in this country with his rhetoric was just gas on the fire, and now the house is burning...😞

Bump

Comment

OK, now it's sports related...Belichick gave Donzilla the finger and showed the hand to him...His stock went up 100-fold for that move!!

Comment

Originally posted by TARB View Post
                  What is going on in the USA right now is much more important than any sporting contests.
                  Buckeye, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to read it.

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
                    Buckeyefan80 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m not the only one here that doesn’t want to discuss or read about anyone’s politics in this SPORTS FORUM! If I wanted to do that, I would go to a forum that discusses political views. Like woodee says, nobody cares!

• Seahawk Rick
                    Seahawk Rick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't click on the thread Buck... Pretty easy solution.
                Working...
                X