Monday 1/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 1/11

So I went back and forth on this a lot. I like Bama from the get go but didn't love the spread. I decided on Bama -8. I see now that it is up to -9. One of the deciding factors to me was a little stat on Justin Fields. When under pressure he is a 49% completion record. I know that the staff analysts at the death star will seize on this nugget and will surely apply much more pressure then Clemson did. OH St will be forced to lean on their big play abilities. I think Bama answers easily with Smith and possibly Waddle. I can see this being a Bama win 31-21. Good Luck all!

I agree with FreeJack. I think Justin Field had the game of his life last weekend, and now he will face some exotic looks he hasn't seen before. Northwestern did this with great effect, and I also question his ability to run a lot with what I think might be more significant rib injuries than has been disclosed. Alabama has so many more weapons on offense than Clemson did, and the big game experience of the players and coaching staff @ Bama turns this into a rout. Bama 45 Ohio St. 27.

Comment

CBB 179-163-4 +6.90

Colorado -2.5
      UConn -5
      Loyola -7
      Bradley +1.5
      Over 148 Boise

NBA 31-42-3 -14.80

Under 206.5 Memphis
      Indiana -5
      Over 212 Charlotte
      Phoenix -5.5

CFB....I'm with the above posters.....hopefully that's not a bad thing.....there is a theory that's been out there for quite some time....in a big game, just pick the winner and you'll have the ATS winner......going Bama -8.5

GL to all

Comment

Originally posted by FreeJack View Post
        So I went back and forth on this a lot. I like Bama from the get go but didn't love the spread. I decided on Bama -8. I see now that it is up to -9. One of the deciding factors to me was a little stat on Justin Fields. When under pressure he is a 49% completion record. I know that the staff analysts at the death star will seize on this nugget and will surely apply much more pressure then Clemson did. OH St will be forced to lean on their big play abilities. I think Bama answers easily with Smith and possibly Waddle. I can see this being a Bama win 31-21. Good Luck all!

Only 52 points, you can bet under about 75 points.
        Last edited by TARB; 01-11-2021, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X