Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Fight Island

Kattar +140 vs Holloway
    Wish I would have bet earlier as this line has falling for the last two weeks. Max Holloway has the best cardio in the business and if Kattar expects to win this he should be prepared to go the entire 5. On the other hand, Kattar has exponential power and Max has not fared well with fighters who have heavy hands (McGregor, Poirier and Volkanovski come to mind. Huge step up in class for Calvin, but I think he might be up to the test.
    ****Loser****
    Modaferri/Araujo OVER 3 1/2 -340
    Modaferri a big dog in this fight, but I can count on two fingers the number of times she’s been stopped. Over seems to be the right side here, but at a very chalky price. (Wednesday)
    ****Winner****
    Last edited by tonylove; 01-20-2021, 11:56 AM.

You couldn’t have been more wrong in the Holloway fight TL. Didn’t see the other fight on the card.

Comment

Couldn’t agree with you more Case. The other fight is Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by tonylove View Post
        Couldn’t agree with you more Case. The other fight is Wednesday.
        Tony keep posting made plenty with your pics. Case why dont you post your plays.

Comment

Thanks for your great work Tony. Your well written posts provide great insight and value to a sport that I don't know anything about, and are a must read on this site. I appreciate your efforts. You have made me a fan!

Comment

Working...
          X