Some Tampa Bay Downs Toughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tam March 20 2021 12noon pastime

Expecting my first Covid visitors today. Gonna sit outside, should be +11C in sunny Carleton Place, On on the backs of the, not THE, Mississippi River

Spun my wheels the past 2 days. Lost $20.

R1 looking for #6, dropping from MSW, to get the lead and keep going. #4 looks logical 2nd. Maybe the #2

R2 Oliver has a UCE 2& 6 neither looks appealing. Guessing #1 need the full 4-1 to play

R3 I liked the #1 scratched. Flyer on #6 @8-1

R4 scratch of 6 helps the 5, but there will still be a race for the lead . If so that sets up the 2. Take both 2,5 in pics

Visitors should arrive at this time.
    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• Great call in race 4, Barry. Nice price!

Comment

• The jig is up on Schistl. His last four or five entrants have been heavily bet.

Comment

• Race 7
          Threw a twenty on Glyshaw, #5 Grimhilde 5-1. His Tampa debut meet last year didn’t go so well. His horses running much better here this year.

Comment

• Visitors left and I got a $20 winner
            R9
            $500k horse #1 not getting any action, but #9 is.
            Think the 10 15-1 is as good as any heresy 10 win 789/10 exa and then tri
            #1fell down in gate. Aptly named.
            Last edited by Barryt; 03-20-2021, 01:05 PM.
            “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• Wasn’t meant to be over here. On to tomorrow

Comment

• Tam March 21

R1 #1 is a filler so that #6 gets to race today. Is 6 good enough to win ? Perhaps, maybe the board will tell you

Otherwise the 4 with leading candidate for most improved trainer Wasiluk .
                Behind schedule today
                4 is scr so #6
                R2
                #7 has remote 59.3 5F wo. OS post often a problem as horses can bear out badly at the start. But worth a shot.
                Last edited by Barryt; 03-21-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• R2 7 was the best, was wasted 3/4 wide on the turn

Comment

• R3 2-8 exa box throw 7 in the Tri mix

r4 out on a limb here. The 1, schists, is the lone speed and is improving and coming back in 7 days. Has won @7 F too. Don’t think we’ll get 8-1, but I’ll take 4-1 or more.

Comment

• R 5 looks like a 1 horse race 0n class #5 . 3 is bet like it’s better than it was in Eng. Bet 5 win box exa 3-5 if pay $16

Comment

• very fortunate to have added Raymond horse in R 2. to my exotics.......glta @ Tampa Bay

Comment

• Congrats, CEK. I missed it. This is the time he got rolling last year as well. I gotta pay more attention. Good luck, men.

Comment

• Race 6
                            $20 win #6 Eye on the Finish 8-1
                            $2 exbx 1-6
                            .50c tri 1,6/ALL/1,6

Ali is having a great meet at nice prices. He started off hot, there was a bit of a lull, then he had a $16 horse a few days ago. Hoping the barn is rounding back into form after the lull.

Comment

• Yuck. That horse seems to be in full lull mode.....

Comment

• won some early,,,,,,,,beaten by Camacho in R7........

Comment

Working...
                                X