No announcement yet.

Some Tampa Bay Downs Toughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two mire for Schistl on closing day. Guy carried me all meet. Otherwise would’ve been a disaster.

Race 6 #6 Abe Honestly 12-1
    Race 9 #13 Urban Warrior 15-1

Good luck, men! Thanks for playing along!

Comment

• Good luck ,today........enjoyed chats during TBD meet........I guess I have to attempt final 20 cent pk 6?? ha.

Comment

• Was a fun meet, CEK. Schistl finished yesterday with a third and a second. Will be interesting to see where he shows up next...

Comment

• FWIW, Granitz entered February Son at Keeneland and Churchill recently. Scratched both times when the races came off turf. Now entered at Ind today, Race 6 #4. Granitz doesn’t race often on the Kentucky circuit, so for him to enter one at those two tracks, he must be sort of high on this one. Don’t know where the odds go but I threw a twenty on it.

Comment

• Wrong Granitz. Fucker won the 8th at 8-1.....

Comment

• Granitz with another winner today at Ind. 6-1 this time. Might have to keep an eye on him there.

Comment

• Tampa Bay Downs does this weird thing every summer. Two days of racing that stands as it’s “Opening Day of 2021-22 Meet.” Then the rest of the meet resumes in November. Ochoa has a bunch entered the next two days, so I’ll be involved. So far:

Race 4

$20 win #9 VK Princess 8-1 (Ochoa)

Race 8

$20 win #9 Archivero 20-1

$2 exbx 8-9

.50c tri 8,9/ALL/8,9

Of all his entries these two days, I suspect this is the most likely to bomb it out. In a span of a month last year, he put this horse over at 39-1 and 42-1. In its Tampa bomb win, it was also co-entered with a lower priced horse. They bookended the triple that day for big balloons. Good luck, all!

Comment

• Archivero just scratched. Ugh.

Comment

• After the Archivero scratch, added these:

Race 4

$20 win #4 It’s Me Again 15-1

Once upon a time, Wetherington would bomb it out off long layoffs. She hasn’t done it in at least two years, but this one is coming back off 74 days rest. Might back-wheel if odds drift.

Race 8

$20 win #8 Litigant 5-1

$2 exbx 7-8

.50c Tri 7,8/ALL/7,8

Ochoa’s other entrant after the scratch of Archivero.

Comment

• Could only manage a couple of thirds out of Ochoa.

Comment

• Four more for Ochoa today. Will wait for scratches as rain damaged yesterday’s card.

Comment

• good wishes to rdalert for this 2 day festival--always find this "fest" difficult....now my BB is a scratch in R2,ha,! Good luck to all,,,waiting on changes, patiently.

Comment

• Good luck, CEK. Looks like it will be a struggle again today.

Low odds on Ochoa in Race 1, so tried a bookend Pick 3 with the two Ochoa horses. Maybe something crazy happens in the middle.

Race 1

$1 P3 4/ALL/5

Comment

• am not leaving Camacho off any tix,haha

Comment

• That guy is unbelievable. I didn’t bet any of his horses the last two days!

Comment

Working...
                                X