Some Tampa Bay Downs Toughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played two long ones today.
    In race 7, #1 Initforlove 15-1 goes out for the fourth time this meet already. Has one win thus far, but Arboritanza’s ROI goes up in third starts of the meet and beyond.

In race 9, Raymond sends out #10 Odessa’s Gold 15-1. Horse goes second start off a long layoff, and Raymond’s barn is slowly starting to roll. Would expect a little improvement second off that layoff.

Good luck men!

Comment

Good luck with those two, rdalert. I'm using Odessa's Gold in a contest that's using a few Tampa Bay races. GLA

Comment

Good luck, Dave. Let’s get it home!

Comment

Saturday - Racw 10

#10 Danceronthebeach - Showed speed in a needed start. Better from of the pace, Needs a well timed move
          One negative: off since December 9th.

Comment

Not much from my two. Gonna jump on Petgal’s for a bailout. 😃

Comment

That worked out well. Thanks, Petgal. Check in anytime! 😁👍

Comment

Hey, petgal...long time, no see. What have you been up to?

Comment

Played another four long ones. Two from Ochoa, two from Granitz. Once again, Ochoa is a tough follow due to the low win percentage, but the ROI tells me to play his longer ones when available. Granitz has started slow but had two nice winners last week, one of which was DQ’d. That one returns today in race 8, and the 12-1 morning line is a bit of a shock.

Race 1
                  #5 Litigant 8-1 (Ochoa)

Race 3
                  #8 The Wild Flyer 12-1 (Ochoa)

Race 5
                  #3 Ol Grey Ghost 12-1 (Granitz)

Race 8
                  #9 Mr Sarcastic 12-1 (Granitz)

Good luck today, folks!

Comment

Back to the drawing board on Wednesday

Comment

good luck to you @ TBDowns--for some reason,this meet,Wednesdays especially tough. Could be just me,though,ha!

Comment

Playing two today. In race 4, #7 Nothins Free 8-1, goes out first time for Granitz after a good start over the course for owner/trainer Burgess. I always like playing these quiet trainer moves, especially when a horse is moved to a guy that I think is an upgrade. Might not get the 8-1 though with Camacho named to ride and the good effort over the course.

In race 5, Ali sends out two and he’s having a really good meet. I’m going to go with the longer one, #3 Melissani 12-1. Horse has a win on the meet last out so should be sharp. The move to turf might enhance the price. Will box both Ali’s in the exacta(3-6) and bookend them in the tri (3,6/ALL/3,6).

Good luck, all!

Comment

Originally posted by CEK3 View Post
                          good luck to you @ TBDowns--for some reason,this meet,Wednesdays especially tough. Could be just me,though,ha!
                          Let’s put that Wednesday theory to the test today, CEK! Good luck today.

Comment

Yuck. Granitz horse got buried to 6/5, then lost. Ali horse didn’t offer much.

Comment

First let me say Tampa Downs is a throw back on race tracks.For about 20 years a friend of mine had a condo near track and I would spent a week or two there.He past away 2 years ago and have not been back.Mr.R drive over and you will be treated to a great day of racing.Have not been playing TB yet this year but read your messages on here everyday and caught a nice pk 3 using Granitz in last at GP today thanks to you.First time starter in Md Claimer coming over with leading Jockey.

Comment

Good to hear, Mr V. Glad you caught it! I’ll get to Tampa soon enough, I hope. Hope all is well with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X