Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shut out early -had #1 singled in R4,,,,,finished distant 2nd

Comment

Wife had me running around all day. Missed Granitz at 9-1. Never fails....

Comment

how difficult was it? ha!! Late PK 4 --3 of 4 paid $900+,,,,,,,,,carry over on PK 5 & PK 6....good luck Saturday ..........

Comment

4,6, 8, and 10 are OFF TURF today. Whittles your pick 5 and 6 tickets, CEK!

Comment

haha!!.....with a carry over,,,,,,still difficult--good luck to you,rdalert!

Comment

Thanks pal, you too! I’m getting the rain now that they got earlier. It’s a monsoon out there.

Comment

I played the two Ochoa horses today.
                Race 2
                #6 Litigant 8-1

Race 3
                #3 Tale of Success 10-1

He hasn’t started many at the meet just yet. But is still plus ROI thanks to a $20 winner early on, and a couple smaller ones. His monster $80 winners are still out there....

Comment

Just looked. Ochoa actually -$12.60 on 23 starters overall (on $2 win bets). One long one should right the ledger.

Comment

Arnett just lost again at 4-5. How can his backers have any money left??

Comment

I think this is Arnett 1st full season at Tampa and rec'd Trainer of the Month(either DEC or JAN),now being over bet. good luck.

Comment

I finally pick a winner and it’s bet down to 4-5. Gotta love it!

Comment

Another rainy day...

Comment

Race 1, I’ll try Ochoa again. He’s got two entered so I’ll bet his longer one to win, #3 Money Song. Boxed both in an exacta (3-8), and bookended in the Tri (3,8/ALL/3,8). Good luck today, men!

Comment

good luck. ..am using 2,8 in my pick 3.....considered #3 & #5 ,too

Comment

Originally posted by rdalert447 View Post
                                Race 1, I’ll try Ochoa again. He’s got two entered so I’ll bet his longer one to win, #3 Money Song. Boxed both in an exacta (3-8), and bookended in the Tri (3,8/ALL/3,8). Good luck today, men!
                                great hit!......WIN & TRI!...........you play for free on the rest of card,ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X