No announcement yet.

Some Tampa Bay Downs Toughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised to see the Ward horse sitting at 6-1 in race 2. Has two good starts since coming over from Gulf, but Gallardo was aboard so the odds were shot. Today Ward uses a no name jock so we get 6-1.

$20 win #6 Say Adios
    $1 P3 6/ALL/9,10

Comment

• Blah. Wasn’t getting bet for a reason...

Comment

• Schistl swings and misses...

Comment

• Wednesday lots of 3 of 4's ,4 of 5's just couldnt connect..........Friday and today was on NCAA b -ball....but today hit w/ Moises Yanez horse in R 2....PK 3 paid $60+.....good luck rdalert,tomorrow.

Comment

• Nice work, CEK. I took the day off today. Hungover from celebrating my HOYAS. Hope you hit something today. I see Schistl had another winner at 5-1....

Comment

• Hi I also just bet Tam.
              I subscribe to a service tam selections run by John Barile . If you want trainer info at Tam this is a place to go.
              John gives playable track specific trainer plays everyday of the meet. He only does Tam
              On Wednesdays he posts them free( it’s only $100 for the meet) at his website tampsbaydownshadicapper.com. If you sign up you also get all the trainers stats for past 10years.? in .xls formats in your drop box.
              Suggest you checkout the website.http://thetampabaydownshandicapper.com and the free selections wed. You can also view the selections for previous Wed.
              I was guest handicapper one week. Hit a $26 or so winner by DQ.
              "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
              “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• If you guys are still doing Tam let’s post any worthy selections in this space. Start Wed March 17. Hope “Erin go bragh” is running Wed 17 Mar
                “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• Great info, Barry. I will definitely check it out. Thank you!

Comment

• is there any ideas on cheltenham and kentucky derby?

Comment

• Welcome jazzy! Nothing from me on either of those. Just doing Tam.

Comment

• Here’s my first blush at Tam March 17

Erin go Bragh not running today.

Gamacho 7 mounts , Gallardo 6. Diaz 6, Santos 5, Centeno only 1.. A sign of the times.

Bowersock has 5 today..4 different owners including herself.

GSB HAS ONE WIN IN MAR @3/5, looks to double up with another 3-5 in R8, but post 1 may have something to say about that!

R1 #3 has huge early speed edge over these. #5 will try to keep up but probably fade to 3rd

Tri 3-24-5

R2 Don’t like 1,2,4 at all, rest are very contentious but 3,67 have bit of 2 nditis, leaving the #5 and KOC DD 3-5 if pay $15.

R3 #4 Dini having great year esp on turf

R4 #2 repeat of last wins, no reason to think it won’t repeat.

R5 Ryan has UCE 9,10 but both FTT with Mediocre turf breeding and Ryan is only 9% himself FTT. Probably pass this one.

I Like the last 4

6,7-6,1-1-3,1

R6 #6 gets great trip sitting 4,5th behind FR #1,5,7. Also like the CD/JS to Gamacho.

Don’t like JS to Speith on #7, , but using it anyway

R7 #6 has best adj LF . 1 has good#s too ,may bounce off new top esp coming FB

R8 #1 has best SR , could improve on that as 2TS. Puts Bl on and has gate WO. GSB trains. Too good to be true? Expect 3-5. If dead in pic4 bet DD if pays $15

R9 inside posts are best @5F. 3&1 have best #

Comment

• R2 and R3 blew up my PK5 AND PK 4,ha,,,will look to R6..gl

Comment

• Schistl has one in race 5, so I will keep riding. Made a win bet #2 Giovanes Promise 8-1. Also played a pick three 2/ALL/6,10. Hopefully Schistl stays hot. Good luck, guys.

Comment

• Bet down to 5-1 and ran flat

Comment

• R7 adding the 3 to the mix pic3 1236/1/3 and exa 36/1236

Comment

Working...
                                X