• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props

TB will be first to punt 3 times -120
    TB will punt before scoring -115
    KC will score before punting -110
    KC will possess ball when game ends -130

Interesting, TARB...I assume you and your brother didn't go down to the Westgate tonight

Comment

• TARB
      TARB commented
      Editing a comment
      We did not.

Adding:

Rushing yards by Ronald Jones under 36.5 -110
    Rushing yards by Leonard Fournette under 46.5 -110
    Score will not be tied after 0-0 -105
    Number of players having a pass attempt over 2.5 +150

Comment

So,I guess nobody else has any props that they like.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing LMEAO. Then again, only about 20 early bettors were at the Westgate last night when past years the line was usually 50 deep. I think it was because of more and more books posting props early...and being available in many more states...you throw the pandemic in there with people's reluctance to be around big crowds and it's understandable why there were more early bettors.

However, one of my friends suggested last night that there might not be as much interest overall in props this year with the Chiefs back in the Super Bowl and also Tom Brady returning. I'm not sure I buy that, but maybe there's something to it if not as many people offering up their top prop plays (my thread with the prop sheets has gotten about 30 views but also not a single comment). VFV Nation, whatcha think?

Comment

Dave, have you played any props?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
            I was wondering the same thing LMEAO. Then again, only about 20 early bettors were at the Westgate last night when past years the line was usually 50 deep. I think it was because of more and more books posting props early...and being available in many more states...you throw the pandemic in there with people's reluctance to be around big crowds and it's understandable why there were more early bettors.

However, one of my friends suggested last night that there might not be as much interest overall in props this year with the Chiefs back in the Super Bowl and also Tom Brady returning. I'm not sure I buy that, but maybe there's something to it if not as many people offering up their top prop plays (my thread with the prop sheets has gotten about 30 views but also not a single comment). VFV Nation, whatcha think?
            Which half will have more points scored, 2nd half + OT, -150
            Alternate 1st half total UNDER 21.5, +215
            Will both teams combine for 1,000+ net yards in the game, NO -450
            Rushing attempts by Mecole Hardman OVER 0.5, +160
            Buccaneers TD in 1st quarter, NO -110

Adding one more:
            Phoenix Suns more points vs Chiefs rushing yards -110

Last edited by RacingCat; 01-30-2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• RacingCat
              RacingCat commented
              Editing a comment
              I should clarify that all props listed above involving a lay are to win 1 unit. The props that are a plus price are risking 1 unit except the Mecole Hardman prop which is a 2 unit bet.

I'm looking them over now. Folks might be hesitant to place bets and props not knowing if some star player might test positive for COVID prior to the game.

My easiest one was the last time Gronk was in the SB with Brady and the Pats and it was over/under how many times Jim Nance and Tony Romo would say "Gronk." It was like over/under 3, and I cashed the over in the first half! I think it ended up around 6 times. I thought it would be even more, but maybe Gronk didn't catch that many that game. But he had become a blocking machine and got mention for that a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by TARB View Post
              Dave, have you played any props?
              No, not yet. A lot of mine will be geared toward expecting a close, back-and-forth game (tied after 0-0, largest lead Under 14.5, those kind of things). Also told Matt Youmans on Thursday night that even though it's usually a sucker bet, I'm considering "no" on "Will there be 3 unanswered scores?" as I expect Mahomes and Brady to answer if other team goes on a run.

Comment

Does anybody think that Brady over 0.5 rushing yards +175 is a good play?
                Brady is maybe the best at QB sneaks for first downs or TD's from the 1-yard line.
                Of course, to like this play, you do not expect to see Brady kneeling at the end of the game.
                Remember, sacks do not count as lost rushing yards.
                Last edited by TARB; 01-31-2021, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Nobody wants to venture an opinion on my question above?

Comment

Originally posted by TARB View Post
                    Does anybody think that Brady over 0.5 rushing yards +175 is a good play?
                    Brady is maybe the best at QB sneaks for first downs or TD's from the 1-yard line.
                    Of course, to like this play, you do not expect to see Brady kneeling at the end of the game.
                    Remember, sacks do not count as lost rushing yards.
                    I think it's a good play. You made the point that he can sneak to get the yard (with the downside being the kneel-downs)...but it just takes one scramble to put it out of reach. Obviously he rarely takes off, but with so much on the line I think he's more likely to risk it. Would love to see a naked bootleg on a key third-and-short/third-and-goal as the defense wouldn't be expecting it.

Comment

This one always seems easy: Will either team score three unanswered times? Yes is -222! No is +183. There seems to be good value in No at +182! I think it should be favored to win. I am surprised that Yes is always favored in this prop bet. This seems like a good chance for a back and forth game. And even if it is not back and forth, three times in a row?!

Comment

Successful Fourth Down Conversion. Yes is a whopping -420! No at +325 seems like good value.

Comment

More Pass Attempts. Mahomes -2.5 -104. Seems like Brady and the Bucs will want to run the ball more and keep Mahomes off the field, and Andy Reid loves to pass. However, if KC gets a decent lead, this could go the other way with Brady playing catch-up.

Comment

Working...
                          X