Spring College Football Starts Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring College Football Starts Tomorrow

McNeese St. is a 1.5 road favorite over Tarleton St. with the Total set at 52.5.

Any thoughts from you degenerate gamblers out there. LOL.

Frankly, I had never heard of Tarleton State until last week when an old friend of mine (Jerry Pettibone, who was head coach at Northern Illinois when I covered the team for the student paper back in 1986-88) posted on Facebook that he had worked with a QB during the recruiting process and he was going to Tarleton State. I'm assuming the kid is far down the depth chart, so no inside info on him either LMEAO).

Randy McKay, professional gambler who is a longtime member of VFV Nation (think his alias is RoughRider39 or 99 or something like that)...he's long come here for info on the contests around Vegas and now he's known as the VSiN SuperFan of 2017 or 2018...he was on with Mitch & Pauly this morning and the phone call was breaking up but it sounded like he said he liked the Over. That's the only way I'm playing it (down to 52 and even 51.5 at some books GLA

Comment

I'm looking forward to Big Sky Conference, which is starting Feb. 27, as my daughter Jordyn (many of you will recall donating to American Heart Association when she was in grade school and doing fund-raising) is a freshman at Northern Arizona University. I'm waiting to hear if they will allow fans in stands, so let me know if anyone wants to make any streaker bets LMEAO.

Comment

Tarleton State University is located in Stephenville, Texas roughly 110 miles SW of Dallas. They play in the Lone Star Conference, which is also the conference of my alma mater (UT-Permian Basin). They are part of several schools in the Texas A&M System and have traditionally been known for their agriculture programs. Stephenville has more dairies per capita than any other city in Texas. Traditionally the Texans have finished in the top 4 of the LSC, but I’m in no way touting this team in this spot.

Comment

McNeese State won 40-37 after closing as 3-point underdog....flew Over 51, so great call by RoughRider!!!

Comment

Working...
          X