Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 6 results of the ViewFromVegas NFL & NCAA contests (Week 7 lines are live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 results of the ViewFromVegas NFL & NCAA contests (Week 7 lines are live)

Hello...this is the weekly thread that we post to give the weekly winners and update the leaderboards of our popular NFL & NCAA contests that we host at our dedicated contest site at http://contests.viewfromvegas.com.

In the NCAA contest, there were no perfect 7-0 cards so no weekly prize.

Here is the ViewFromVegas NCAA Contest season-long leaderboard with Top 10 plus ties with zorba62 still maintaining a 3-game lead:
    zorba62 32.0
    TEXAN73 29.0
    outhousetim 28.0
    AIDISAW 28.0
    Joey The Wise 28.0
    Jlbowl2 28.0
    Lancelawson 26.0
    Face Eraser 26.0
    hammertime9909 26.0
    Buckets 26.0
    TARB 26.0
    stan254us 26.0
    tjsfinest 26.0
    :
    As for the NFL contest, four contestants (buckeyefan80, cybergolf1, east coast, Sweet&spicy) posted a perfect 5-0 card, so we go to the tiebreaker of whose teams covered by the most combined points. And the winner is NOT cybergolf1 (who has been waiting forever to win a VFV contest LMEAO) but instead the winner is east coast at +59.5, so he wins the weekly prize of dinner with yours truly or a VFV shirt...way to go, east coast! And congrats to the other 5-0s...hope you were parlaying

Here's the ViewFromVegas NFL Contest eaderboard with Top 10 plus ties as str8outtadurango still leading at 22 out of 30 points, with Zstatsman just a half-game back:
    str8outtadurango 22.0
    Zstatsman 21.5
    Harry Lime 20.5
    dubgee2002 19.5
    Joeaveragefan1 19.5
    Commish223 19.0
    Buckets 19.0
    fent dog 19.0
    zschultz 19.0
    tospeke 18.5
    r00seman 18.5
    chiefsfan216 18.5

Dave, you may have mentioned this in a previous post, but is the deal with Joeaveragefan1 and alloutblitz

Comment

Damnnnnnnnnn tiebreakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BTW....I DID win the POW contest once upon a time when I rode the Seachickens hard in the playoffs that year!!! I just NEVER win and EFFFFFFFFING tiebreaker in this infernal contest!!!! LMEAO!

Comment

hopefully see you during March madness

Comment

Originally posted by str8outtadurango View Post
          Dave, you may have mentioned this in a previous post, but is the deal with Joeaveragefan1 and alloutblitz
          In one of the early weeks (Week 3, I think), somehow the system gave those two players each pick twice and graded as such, so alloutblitz went 4-1 and the system gave him 8 points that week, Joeaveragefan1 went 3-2 and was given 6 points..so each week I deduct 4 wins from alloutblitz and 3 from Joeaveragefan1 to show the actual standings here. Never could get anyone to fix the problem or how it happened (since you obviously can't have more than 5 picks in a week) or even explain why it only happened to those 2 players or also why it hasn't happened again? I'll go in and try to permanently fix it this weekend.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Will it help me finally win a tiebreaker?! Lmeao!
        Working...
        X