Ufc 261

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 261

Three championship fights on a great card! I’m always looking for a dog, but just couldn’t find one on this card. If you don’t mind chalk, here’s my angles:

Usman -410 vs Masvidal
    Masvidal has chimed all week that he only lost the first fight bc he took it on 6 days notice. He now has had a full camp and to be honest, nothing will change. If you watch the videos of their first fight, you’ll see Usman changing levels and keeping Jorge guessing. Masvidal is strictly a kickboxer with average grappling, while Kamara Usman is a true mixed Marshall artist. Line is floating up, and I don’t expect any late Masvidal money to come in.
    *winner*

Usman/Masvidal over 4 1/2 rounds -180
    Kamara Usman is the Floyd Mayweather of MMA. He always fights a tactical fight and limits any damage through his great grappling and level changes. Masvidal has never been KO’d and I can easily see this going to the cards in a decision.
    *Loser*

Valentina Shevchenko -450 vs Jessica Andrade
    I was actually surprised the line was this low for this fight considering that Valentina’s ONLY losses have been razor thin split decisions to Amanda Nunes. Andrade is physically stronger, but doesn’t have the tools in the toolbox that the Russian has. Hoping for a win here and a trilogy fight with Nunes down the road.
    ***Winner***

GLTA on an amazing card Saturday night.
    Last edited by tonylove; 04-24-2021, 10:15 PM.

You think a parlay would be better?

Comment

• tonylove
      tonylove commented
      Editing a comment
      Normally, I’d say yes Bully. But a 3 bout parlay only pays a few cents north of a buck with these. I did see an Usman to win by decision prop at -140 that looked kind of attractive.
      Last edited by tonylove; 04-24-2021, 07:55 AM.

Nice call on both fights TL. Late $ actually came in on Masvidal and I got in at -325.

Comment

Working...
    X