Oaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oaks

I tried to download the PP`s for the OAKS- But the file was too large.

I am taking a shot with:

# 14 Milliefuele 20-1 ML

Gets outside draw, post14 has won 2X over the past 10 attempts in this race, Gets Jockey switch back to Joel(MAGIC MAN) who is 1 win and 2 seconds from 3 starts on her as 2 year old, makes her 3rd start off form cycle, and has 3 BULLET works since last race. Bred by Juddmonte- I have a feeling Hall of Fame Trainer Bill Mott has targeted this race and will have her primed for a huge effort. The Favorites dont seem to have the strongest numbers this year, so I will make a large WP wager and wheel in the exotics.

Good Luck!

Years ago when Bailey and Mott were winning everything on the turf, I read something that despite his turf reputation Mott had even better stats/ROI in dirt routes. That stayed with me all these years and has led to nice scores on Drosselmeyer (twice), Ron the Greek, Country House, and more. Anytime I see Mott going long on dirt on a big racing day, I always jump aboard. I like your pick and will be betting/cheering with you. Good luck!

Comment

Going with #4 Crazy Beautiful (15/1). GP Oaks run was nice, closed into fairly slow fractions and won going away in a short stretch. Work tab looks perfect to me. 15-1 is good enough to see if she is coming in to herself.

That being said, like what you have said. So 4-14 exacta bomb.

Comment

I don't like betting chalk, but...#10 Malahaat looks like a standout to me
        Undefeated and her last off the bench was pretty special. Only should improve
        Look at the breeding! Curlin over Dreaming of Julia went for a million 50
        My bomb is #2 Maracuja
        Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Senator L View Post
          I don't like betting chalk, but...#10 Malahaat looks like a standout to me
          Undefeated and her last off the bench was pretty special. Only should improve
          Look at the breeding! Curlin over Dreaming of Julia went for a million 50
          My bomb is #2 Maracuja
          Good luck
          wow- Nice call there!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X