KENTUCKY DERBY Plays Sat May 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KENTUCKY DERBY Plays Sat May 1st

here's the $1 superfecta play for the Ky Derby race #12, hopefully we get as lucky as the one I posted here in 2018

1-14-15-17 with 1-7-14-15-17-18 with 9 with All

1-14-15-17 with 1-7-14-15-17-18 with All with 9

1-14-15-17 with 9 with 1-7-14-15-17-18 with All

total play $320 x 3 = 960.

be sure to check over at VSIN as Dave and the boys will have some good plays I'm sure , think MOV hit a nice pick 4 over there on Friday
    Good Luck all, have a fun derby day

May the Horse be with you- That is the winning horse.

There is no doubt this is one of the best if not the Best racing days of the year!

This years running in not as deep as some of the previous few years and I strongly feel there is no triple crown this year.
    With that - the favorite has won the past 5 of 7 Kentucky Derby`s and 6 of the 9 last winners have been California based.
    The best horse in California this year was injured after his final prep and is not in the race. The Florida Derby has produced
    4 of the last 8 Derby winners. Obviously there is no guarantee of my selections winning especially in a 20 horses field. However,
    I possess a strong successful record in this race. This is the greatest 2 minutes in sports and a great betting opportunity.
    I have spent hours handicapping it and here is my best advice.

1- Known Agenda 6-1 ML-Is 2 for 2 since adding blinkers and Jockey Phenom Irad Ortiz including winning the Florida Derby last month in which 4 of the last 8 Kentucky Derby Winners have had their prep. Same owners as Always Dreaming
    who won Derby for Pletcher 4 years ago with a similar profile. The Knock is Pletcher winning percentage at 2 for 55 in this race, but he has won it twice which is 2 X more than plenty of very good trainers. Bred by Curlin whos sires seems to get better with the more races they have Known Agenda seems to be developing and peaking at the right time. Post 1 will not be a much of a concern as there is a new 20 horse starting gate, and Irad will work out a great trip- Was also 6th Inside the whole time in the afore mentioned Florida Derby, so already proved can race inside and behind horses. Well Curlin sired the OAKS winner yesterday and Pletcher trained her so it could be a big weekend for them. I side here as I feel the race is wide open and ultimately a riders race. Lets use Irad in a riders race. SAT Morning is 16-1

9- Hot Rod Charlie 8-1------Seems to be coming into this race in tip top shape, does not need the lead, and proved his 94-1 runner up finish in last years BC Juvenile was no fluke. Picks up Flavien for the mount and trainer has used similar style for his previous 2 other Derby Wins. Bred by Oxbow who won the Preakness some years ago hasn`t had many Derby starters. His versatile style makes him dangerous here. SAT Morning is 7-1

7- Mandoulin 15-1-------Has been favored in all 5 career starts but didn't show up in his last prep(the Louisiana Derby). This is eerily similar to War of Will`s flop in the same race 3 years ago. Many say War of Will would have won Derby if Maximum Security(DQ for cutting Will off)ran Straight- Regardless War of Will was 18-1 and could have won that day & came back & won Preakness! , So Mandoulin could be sitting on a Big Race for Cox who is winning everything at a Big Price. Sired by Into Mischief who sired last years Derby winner Authentic. Although we have had 18 different sires the last 18 years if any sire will repeat it will be Into Mischief. Has 3 big workouts since the flop & has a win over the track last year.SAT Morning is 40-1

15- Rock Your World 5-1------Ran a hole in the wind in his 1st start on dirt - a big win in the Santa Anita Derby. Only has 3 races and 1 on dirt but could be the fastest of the bunch and has the fields only 100 beyer speed figure. Gets Joel who won the BC Classic for these same connections 2 years ago at Churchill. Is a short price and his Sire Candy Ride sons have done nothing in this race. The only horse to finish in the top 3 with just 3 lifetime starts was Justify. Justify was trained by Baffert. John Sadler is 0-4 in Derby. SAT Morning is 9-2

14- Essential Quality 2-1----A perfect 5-5 for Godolphin racing and Luis Saez. I am against him today as his 2 preps this year didn't really stand out to me in the quality of who he beat. Furthermore he comes out of the Blue Grass a race that
    has produced 1 winner in the past 25 years. The Godolphin Blue has been winning everything this year, But they have struggled mightily in this race not even with a top 3 finish. Also post 14 hasn't won since1961, although the new starting gate should help the 14 slot as it was the last stall in the old gate. I don`t want him at a short price. Remember his trainer Brad Cox, also has the 7 in here at 15-1. Often when a trainer has

2 horses its the one with larger odds that wins. SAT Morning is 1-1. This is a ridiculously low price with 19 horses.

8-Medina Spirit 15-1-------Well Bob Baffert is going for his record 7th Derby Winner with his 3rd string. I believe he would have won another one if LIFE IS GOOD didn't get hurt. I can't see Medina winning but you must use in exotics at 15-1 ML
    for Baffert & Johnny V. SAT Morning is 15-1

Longshots to throw in exotics plays- There are some ridiculous odds here

2- Like the King 57-1
    6- O besos 45-1
    10- Midnight Bourbon 15-1
    11- Dynamic One 45-1
    17- Highly Motivated 16-1

Wagering Strategy- I am taking a shot against the 2 favorites this year!

If You just want to bet to win:
    $50 Win & Place # 1
    $20 Win & Place # 7

If you want exotics make all these plays below for

$2 Exacta part wheel Box 1-9 with 1-2-6-7-8-9-10-11-14-15-17= $80
    $2 Exacta Box 1-7-9 =$12
    $1 Triple box 1-7-8-9= $24
    $.50 tri wheel 179/179/1-2-6-7-8-9-10-11-14-15-17=$27
    $.50 tri wheel 179/1-2-6-7-8-9-10-11-14-15-17/179=$27

Also Undercard Plays:

Race 10: #12 Endorsed 12-1 Bet $20 WP
    Race 11: #1 Master of Foxhounds 15-1 Bet $20 WP

As Always Best of Luck & Enjoy the Races!!!!!

Comment

• Mrvolo
      Mrvolo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks,had .50 tri 1,7,8,9 you put me on #7.

MOV did hit late pk 4,over 1000$,congradulations.I was up a few $ and played his #8 in last to add to the $.I have another story.A friend and I bet the NFL man to man 3,4 games (10$) and at season end I was up 110$.Really did not want $ as I use him as a guide so I said pick a derby horse in future and bet it and we are partners.You guessed it he bets Essentiall Quality at 4-1 and he calls 6AM and is happy as a lark.He is the real kiss of death but he did beat the odds.
    my key is1 with 3,8,9,11,15.GL today.

Comment

Jimmy Jam4538 ,Dmac would like to thank you for the Tri winner .And the place bett 1700 always comes in handy
      keep posting then winners,

Comment

Thanks for the exotic bets!! $170 invested returns $1700. 9-1 on your money. Thanks again.!

Comment

Feel like one bet puts you on top of the world.Very good info here so let’s do it again for the Preakness.Looks like a full field and maybe we can light up the board.Right now you can make a case for 5 or more.I start with Hot Rod Charlie and maybe because of 1 3/16 Louisiana Derby moves up for Derby Prep?Racing Gods are having a meeting about Cox because of statement,he had best horse in the race,etc,etc.

Comment

Working...
          X