Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCS Football Week 12 (Playoff Semifinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Football Week 12 (Playoff Semifinals)

Wanted to get these selections posted early this week, as we are taking a much needed "spring break" to our favorite Island in Southwest Florida. We are leaving on Friday for a short 10 day trip to FMB. We added this trip after all the snow plowing I was doing back in February, lol. So thank you goes out to Mother Nature I guess for giving us two trips to our little slice of Heaven this year. The wife turns 60 this year on Xmas Eve, and she has always said she wants to be on the beach for this special day, so we will be pushing back our normal November trip a few weeks and spending the Holidays in the Sun. I think we may of even talked the kids into joining us this year. But anyway, forget about my trips, lets try and win some money this week.

Thru 9 weeks of the regular season and the first two rounds of the playoffs, I am sitting at 59-49-2 ATS on the season. Good, but not how I thought I would be after the first 7 or 8 weeks. We really caught lightening in a bottle for a few good weeks, and then we fell back down to Earth. Let's see who will be punching their tickets to Frisco, TX next week.

***Lose***Delaware +8.5
    ***Lose***James Madison -1

Best of luck to all and I will talk to you next from the Beach! Stay safe everyone!
    Last edited by gcotton; 05-08-2021, 06:44 PM.

Enjoy your time in sunny Florida and will follow you this week.Have not bet any Spring FB but feel you will have a good run this week.GL

Comment

Sorry for jinxing your picks Mr Cotton

Comment

Delaware losing their QB at the end of the 1st qtr was the end of any chance they had of winning this thing. And Jimmy Madison just could get nothing going after halftime. Sam Houston just destroyed them in the 3rd. We have one final game next week. Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by bullybeater View Post
          Sorry for jinxing your picks Mr Cotton
          Lol, not your fault....I have been in a major slump for the past month. But it's been a fun experiment and I will really look into these games a bit more this Fall.

Comment

Working...
          X