Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sat. May 15th Sports (and Preakness card)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat. May 15th Sports (and Preakness card)

Hey, Coach and others...here's the link to my horse racing column at VSiN.com on the Preakness Day card with my handicapping friends, Ed Sehon (aka Mr.OutsideVegas), John Lauro (I think "circle of roses" was his handle at the old VFV Forums) and Rampart race & sports books manager Duane Colucci: https://www.vsin.com/tuleys-thorough...ing-preakness/ GLA

Good luck today, Dave, and everyone else. I’m playing the two Motion longer-halves today. Race 6(#4) and Race 12(#8). He won with a longer half yesterday here and usually comes ready to run on his return to Maryland.

Comment

Thanks Dave and rdalert….. good luck today…. Find the values!!

NBA 246.250-4. -23.70
      Knicks -6
      Over 233 Brooklyn
      Under 231.5 Milwaukee

MLB 124-128-1. -14.50
      Over 7 Padres
      Washington -120
      Whitesox -1.5 (+110)
      Whitesox -190
      Under 7.5 San Francisco
      Under 8.5 Minnesota

NHL -31.65
      Over 6 Edmonton
      Under 5.5 Boston

GL to all
      Last edited by Coachv29; 05-15-2021, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rdalert447 View Post
        Good luck today, Dave, and everyone else. I’m playing the two Motion longer-halves today. Race 6(#4) and Race 12(#8). He won with a longer half yesterday here and usually comes ready to run on his return to Maryland.
        good luck to all,today....redalert,how many horses do you have in Preakness/? I have 6 or 7 in my PK 3,ha.

Comment

I didn’t play the Preakness, CEK. Focused on the undercard and nothing panned out. Hope you and others connected on something!

Comment

Hope you did OK undercard. Missed PK 4,but cashed PK 3.......rdalert,,do you ever play Delaware Park?--opens in 10 days..my summer option to Tampa. Good luck,today

Comment

I get involved at Delaware when Voss, Sheppard, Matz, and a few others show up on the turf. I’ll bet those three blind at good prices. I have noticed some of the Tampa trainers enter at Delaware. I might have to pay more attention.

Comment

Working...
              X