NHL Series Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Series Prices

Meant to post earlier and I am sure that I will add to this post. I like the Capitals vs the Bruins, got it at +130 earlier today. This series is a coin flip, no reason the Capitals should be an underdog.here. I also bet the Capitals in Game 1. If they lose I will double down on the adjusted series price prior to game 2. I will add some other series plays I like and the next 24 hours.

Originally posted by RacingCat View Post
    Meant to post earlier and I am sure that I will add to this post. I like the Capitals vs the Bruins, got it at +130 earlier today. This series is a coin flip, no reason the Capitals should be an underdog.here. I also bet the Capitals in Game 1. If they lose I will double down on the adjusted series price prior to game 2. I will add some other series plays I like and the next 24 hours.
    Nice call

Comment

Taking Toronto, Tampa Bay and Nashville in first round series.

GL to all

Comment

Originally posted by RacingCat View Post
        Since I bet one unit on the Capitals in game 1, I now have a free roll with my bet on the Capitals to win the series. Two other series I like are Edmonton and Nashville, however I will approach these differently.

I don't like the heavy lay on Edmonton for the series so I will simply bet a unit on the Oilers in game 1. If the Oilers lose game 1, I will simply bet the Oilers on the adjusted series price prior to game 2.

Regarding Nashville, they are such a significant underdog I will simply bet a half unit on the Predators in the series. Since +200 or better is available on the Predators, the payout would be a full unit if they win.

Comment

Working...
        X