This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zig Zag,Mr Volo

Mr Volo, you still doing zig zag in nba ?

You made my day.Was going to post later on but will start here.I am getting up there in years and if I count forward closing in on 87.Before my system a trivia Question.What football game had 3 Heisman winners.1947 Army ND 0-0 at Yankee Stadium and as a 13 year old I was there.
    Blanchard,Davis from Army and the first lineman,Leon Hart ND.Anybody get this go have a steak dinner and send me the bill.

For over 50 years have played VOLO’s ZZ and maybe 2-3 losing years.Easy,just play the loser of first game in each series with a point spread play.There are 15 plays and hope to continue streak for a few more years.Tonight Miami +4 1/2 and Denver -1.Will keep posting and hope for another good year.As a added bonus will give Belmont winner next week,going for a VOLO triple crown.GL and if you are vaccinated throw that mask away.

Comment

• Mrvolo
      Mrvolo commented
      Editing a comment
      I even got this one wrong,game was 1946 and ND QB was Johnny Lujack.That made 4.

Will definitely follow....thanks and good health and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
      You made my day.Was going to post later on but will start here.I am getting up there in years and if I count forward closing in on 87.Before my system a trivia Question.What football game had 3 Heisman winners.1947 Army ND 0-0 at Yankee Stadium and as a 13 year old I was there.
      Blanchard,Davis from Army and the first lineman,Leon Hart ND.Anybody get this go have a steak dinner and send me the bill.

For over 50 years have played VOLO’s ZZ and maybe 2-3 losing years.Easy,just play the loser of first game in each series with a point spread play.There are 15 plays and hope to continue streak for a few more years.Tonight Miami +4 1/2 and Denver -1.Will keep posting and hope for another good year.As a added bonus will give Belmont winner next week,going for a VOLO triple crown.GL and if you are vaccinated throw that mask away.

Lem Banker created it but Mr Volo perfected it!

PS ...Todd "loves" KNOWN AGENDA in Belmont but keep that under wraps.

Comment

• Mrvolo
        Mrvolo commented
        Editing a comment
        Who do you think told Pletcher.We should get 10-1.

I logged in just so see Mrvolo's post and say hi! Hi!

Game 2 zig-zag (first round)

Monday
      Heat +5 at Bucks
      Nuggets -2 vs. Blazers

Tuesday
      Celtics +9.5 at Nets
      Lakers -1.5 at Suns (this shows how strong Game 2 zig-zags have been as Suns were favored in Game 1 but now oddsmakers expecting Lakers to zig-zag back and have made them road favories)
      Clippers -6.5

Wednesday
      Wizards +8 at 76ers
      Knicks -2
      Jazz -8.5

Since I'm dog-or-pass...my favorite play of the bunch is Heat +5...also like Wizards +8 at 76ers...kinda like Celtics +9.5, but think Nets sweep them and not sure I want to take chance of needing Celtics to cover one or two in series (fortunately passed on Game 1)

GLA...we'll see how these pan out!

Comment

Hi Dave,at least I have 3 winners.Kind of like these 3 days as will know Wednesday how we do this year.When i went for my walk this AM met a 30 year old jogging and she smiled and said”good day for the old timers.Lefty won yesterday.” I told her he is 1/2 my age.

Comment

Tonight as Dave shows we are on Celtics,Lakers and Clippers.
          1-1 last night and watched 5 minutes of BB.After 5 minutes of the Heat game I knew I was on the wrong side and second game was past my bedtime,but those games I usually win.Hang in there and hopefully we go 3-0 tonight.GL

Comment

One of the best angles to play the Zig-Zag theory is backing top three seeds who have been upset in Game 1. Since 2005, top three seeds at home who lost the opening game of a best of seven playoff series are 25-16 (61%) ATS in the following game

FOOTNOTE..WITH DENVER'S #3 SEED WIN LAST NIGHT, THE RECORD MOVES TO 26-16...UTAH #1 SEED (WED)WOULD QUALIFY AS A PLAY UNDER THIS TOP 3 ONLY SYSTEM
            Last edited by jdmoose1950; 05-25-2021, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Game 2 zigzags went 1-2 ATS Tuesday with Lakers winning while Celtics and Clippers lost to fall to 2-3 ATS so far. Breaking down further, faves are 2-1 ATS while dogs (Heat vs. Bucks on Monday & Celtics vs. Nets on Tuesday) are 0-2 ATS. Home teams 1-1 ATS while road teams 1-2 ATS.

Thanks for tidbit, jdmoose1950. I was probably passing the Grizzlies plus the points, but definitely staying away now. Only play I like Wednesday is Wizards +8 at the 76ers.

GLA

Comment

Looks like we need to go 3-0 tonight.Wash.+8,NY -2,Utah-8 1/2.Also playing a 3 team parlay.Break even on plays with 2 wins.GL

Comment

Game 2s went 2-1 Wednesday (Knicks & Jazz covering while Wizards lost) to finish first round at 4-4 ATS.

I'll continue tracking all the zigzag plays during the playoffs on Twitter @ViewFromVegas and at vsin.com...but see you all back here for the second round Games 2s

Comment

The best we can do this year is 11-4 but from past second rounds as series become more competitive teams trade wins and less mismatches.I have our leader tracking so hope we can pull it off.As a point of info,Heat opening up for 100% fans tonight and place will be rockin.That’s it till Belmont which should be a great day of racing.

Comment

Last night was a good example why I only play the second game of series as ZZ was 0-3 in the third game.Dave follows the complete ZZ in his VSIN thread so we can compare at end of playoffs.Let’s hope the second game shows a profit again this year.

Comment

• Mrvolo
                        Mrvolo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        After Tuesday’s games the ZZ is 8-11 after second game.This seems to be the way it is going the last few years and please do not confuse the ZZ with VOLO’s ZZ.Hope I am not chirping too soon.
                        Still like Known Agenda in Belmont and will use him 1st and Second in exactas and have win $ unless I can come alive in horizontal pick 3 or 4’s.
                        Gl

We start the VOLO ZZ Monday with Milwaukee +2 and stand at 4-4.Will post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
                        We start the VOLO ZZ Monday with Milwaukee +2 and stand at 4-4.Will post.
                        Mrv can I ask where you got plus 2? like i have stated in past about LMM and touts they claim a record on numbers that are not available. And before you say offshore, i run one of the biggest offshore books on the east coast and we post numbers right after games and there was never a 2.

Comment

Working...
                        X